Ours (Yandere! Hyde and Zeke X Reader ending two)

12/21/22

You woke up in a haze and there was a ringing in your head, you had a head ache and you were tied up. Zeke stood above you "hello, little mouse. Hope you're feeling well"Zeke asked as if nothing happened as he pinched your cheek, you bit his hand and he showed no reaction to the bite marks. "We understand why you're so angry with us, but please understand we just wanted you all to ourselves but based off of what you saw you may not want that. So let's make a deal, let's play hide and seek we know you like that, if me and Hyde find you, you have to be ours but if you can stay hidden we let you go, but you can't leave this area of the creek or else it won't count"Zeke said.

You stayed quiet but you knew this is your only way out, you had no choice but to nod and Hyde untied you but still held onto you. "You hide, we'll seek"Zeke said and Hyde & Zeke turned around and started to count. Goddamnit, they were counting by 30 without Mississippi's. But you had no time to complain, you had to start hiding these were dangerous seekers. You found a hiding spot and cringed when they were finishing counting, "Ready or not, here we come..."Hyde announced and you heard their feet walk around the creek.

You were skilled at hide and seek but these kids seemed to have more experience with the game, you scanned your surroundings and saw Hyde coming closer to your hiding spot. You held your breath and covered yourself in leaves, eventually he left and went with Zeke to keep looking.

"Little mouse, you can hide well. But you won't be able to hide from us forever..."Hyde taunted as he looked. This is gonna be a long night...

Time skip

Hours went by as you shivered at the winding blowing, you heard footsteps coming near where you were hiding. So you had to change hiding spots, you scanned your surroundings and saw a piece of cardboard leading to another hiding spot welcoming you with open arms. When Hyde left your current hiding spot you ran to your new hiding spot as fast as you could, but when your foot hit the cardboard the ground swallowed you. You fell through the ground but felt yourself land into cold arms, you looked to who those arms belonged to and saw Zeke holding you. "You lose, little mouse"He whispered then grabbed your arms and held you down.

Hyde looked at the trap they set up and smiled, he hopped into the underground trap they put together for you and they started kissing your face. "You're ours, little mouse"They whispered as they kissed your face full of tears. But you couldn't fight it, these two were your boyfriends and you couldn't break that deal you made.

A year later

You were starting to think differently of your boyfriends, they gave you endless games to play and not just hide and seek. They cared for you and never let anyone hurt you. You couldn't deny it anymore, you were slowly no longer regretting falling for their trap. Their 'I love you's stop being one sided you could say it back with pride with a toothy grin. But you couldn't see how wrong this was as your friends and family weeped for you to come home.