Ramil X Non binary! Reader

Requested by:missfizzyneon
4/16/23
The reader will be going by She/They pronouns and the two songs are what inspired the plot.

Ramil sat in his bean bag chair in his room, you sat in front of your boyfriend on the ground. He was playing with your hair, the hair you grew out over last year for school. Your parents made you grow it out and when you asked for a haircut they shrugged you off and told you your hair was fine. But you were desperate for some type of change, so you dyed it your favorite color thinking it would make you happy. You still weren't happy with how much you looked like a girl, how it made people think you were the girl who they thought they could call 'Mrs.(L/N)'.

But a part of you thought about keeping your long (F/C) hair, when you and Ramil got closer and closer he made it a habit to play with and style your hair. It was just you guys thing. But now you had a find a new couples thing.

"Yeah and I totally burnt the cheese rolls back at the kitchen! Ah, (Y/N), you should've seen it!"Ramil took you all about his day at the creek while he glided through your hair "Ah huh...". Ramil took notice of your tone and looked at you in concern "(Y/N), is something bothering you?" "Yes and no...I think I need a change" "A change? (Y/N), I like you the way you are! What makes you think you need to change anything, did someone say something?" "No no, it's just-".

You tried explaining but then something caught your eye on Ramil's dresser, a pair of scissors. Simple tool to cut anything up, cut anything up...

"Just what-?"Ramil trying saying but you impulsively got up and started walking towards the scissors on Ramil's desk, the scissors drew you in until you were finally holding them. You grabbed the tips to your hair and put them between the scissors and cut off your tips. "Ah! (Y/N), what are you doing?!"Ramil got up concerned "I-I'm going short!"You said then started cutting 2 more inches of your hair. The dyed strands fell to the ground as the scissors snipped, cutting off the long hair. You sliced your hair now it bring only to your lower back.

Ramil's POV:(Y/N), they've...They've...They've gone nuts! But in the best way...I could only sit there in awe as the hair strands fell to the ground, her hair falling shorter and shorter, how they just glided the scissors through their hair like it's nothing and the dyed cut off hair strands fall perfectly at her feet...

I didn't realize when (Y/N) was finished, their hair fell down their neck with an undercut. She panted and dropped the scissors, "(Y/N)...? You...You cut your hair! You cut it!"I cheered stumbling to my feet and walking towards them. They turned around and revealed their uneven bangs. "I did it..."(Y/N) mumbled in disbelief.

"(Y/N), you cut off your hair, but why?" "Well...This hair made me feel too much like...A girl and my parents never let me cut it so why not just do it myself? If you want a job done, do it yourself!"They spoke.

I rushed myself towards (Y/N) and wrapped my right arm around (Y/N) and put my left hand in (Y/N)'s. (Y/N)'s skin felt cold against mine cause of the cold metal scissors that were on my dresser. "*Sighs* I'm so proud of you". "Does it actually look good?" "Of course!" "Thanks, I was kinda nervous of how it would turn out. I've never cut hair before..." "As long as you're happy"I kissed their forehead moving the uneven bangs.

I bent down to pick up the scissors, but then the door opened and my parents saw the scissors I was holding, the hair on the floor and (Y/N)'s new hairdo. My mom and dad stood there for a good second in complete shock.

2nd person:You and Ramil stared back at his parents, just like that, Ramil's mother was screaming. "Ramil Mendoza! What did we tell you about screwing with people's hair?! Just cause you two are dating does that mean you expect her to let you walk all over her?!"His dad came forward and Ramil dropped the scissors "No no! Mr and Mrs.Mendoza, I did this! Don't ground Ramil, I'll clean this up!"You got in front of Ramil "Yeah!"

It took a bit, but you were able to convince them this hair cut was you, they left to the living room to let you clean up the hair. You bent down to pick up the strands "You want me to help?" "Nah, I'm fine, besides it's my hair I should clean it up" "If you insist, what will you tell your parents when they come to pick you up?" "They wouldn't take me to have a haircut, if you want a job done you do it yourself, that's what they always told me they can't back down from it cause they always say not to say one thing but mean another".

Time skip

After cleaning up Ramil found a pie recipe and decided to bake the pie, his parents said it was fine as long you left it how you found it. You placed the pie weights on top of the parchment paper covering the dough for the pie then passed it to Ramil, Ramil opened the oven and placed the pie in there. You began on making the filling that was gonna go inside the pie then Ramil passed you something, it was food colouring that was the same color as your hair. "What's this for?" "Since you're finally happy with how you look how about we make the pie the color of your hair, after all you finally cut it".

Without a word, you squeezed the food coloring on the insides of the pies.

That night, you not only enjoyed your pie and the company of Ramil. But your hair, your cut hair and uneven bangs, the hair you wanted. But just now got the chance to have.