Fatal flowers (Keun Sup X Jason)

Requested by:Creeps_Not_Peeps
1/4/23
Don't take this as me no longer loving Craigson, got a lot of motivation to write this cause back in late July or august of 2021 I got an idea for this ship expect it's one sided.

Keun Sup was in a hurry to get to the creek, cause a certain boy was there, Jason. He hadn't seen him much and they couldn't talk to each other after Jason revealed he was a spy for Xavier. Out of rage, Xavier demands Keun Sup to stop talking to Jason so if Xavier's side won Keun Sup's friendship with Jason would stop. Guess that was why a part of Keun Sup was hoping his side would lose but he was in denial that he wanted his side to lose so he could be with Jason, as well as the fact he might like him.

But now that his side had lost he was able to better accept he liked Jason, Keun Sup scanned the creek to spot Jason. But he saw a blue green haired boy with blonde tips laughing with Tony and Boris. Keun Sup spotted his braces and realized it was Jason, Keun Sup stood there blushing at Jason's dyed hair, he didn't know how much time passed until Jason turned around and saw Keun Sup and smiled at him. "Keun Sup!"Jason waved his hand up and kept the other in his pocket to get Keun Sup's attention. Keun Sup rushed over blushing at Jason's dyed hair, "It's different..."Keun Sup mumbled having his face red.

"Yeah, I dyed it last night! Craig helped me dye it at his house, my dad would have freaked if he saw I ruined one of the towels"Jason smiled with his hands in his pockets. Keun Sup adored every blue green hair on Jason's head and how happier he looked with his new hair. Seemed like he has been wanting to dye it for a bit but couldn't.

Keun Sup looked up at Jason as he talked, he thought Jason would be just a friend but their bromance had really lost the bro. "Keun Sup, we're gonna be having a sleepover at my house you wanna join us?"Jason offered Keun Sup to which Keun Sup was sure to accept.

Time skip

Keun Sup was the first one to be at the sleepover, later Boris and Tony came too. Keun Sup knocked on the door and Jason answered looking down at Keun Sup, "Hey guys, come in my dad and step mom aren't home, I'm lucky Eleanor took her dogs with her tonight"Jason sighed then let his friends in his house. "Eleanor?"Keun Sup said confused, "Oh, sorry forgot you've never met my dad or step mom, Eleanor is my step mom she has four Chihuahuas and trains those demons as a hobby they're an absolute pain"Jason explained then Tony emptied his backpack to plug in a controller to play power punchers. "Hey! You brought it!"Jason noticed as Tony turned on power punchers "A scout always comes prepared"Tony said just finishing setting it up.

Time skip

After hours of playing power punchers, Keun Sup and Jason were up against each other once again. Their last match wasn't exactly completed so this was their change to make up the match they couldn't have, it felt nice to have a match knowing it'll never be interrupted. As they played the match came to an end and Jason had beat Keun Sup in power punchers, "Yes! I finally won!"Jason cheered impulsively putting Keun Sup's cheek to his chest, he used one arm to put around Keun Sup's collar bone to put him to Jason's chest and the other to show his happiness. Keun Sup blushed being so close to Jason's chest, he didn't know much time passed before Jason looked down at him. Keun Sup never knew Jason's physical touch could be so nice.

Time skip

That night, the four had fallen asleep on the ground since Jason's bed couldn't fit all four of them. The blankets and pillows were on the ground as Tony, Boris and Jason were asleep all but one, Keun Sup. Keun Sup stared at Jason's back as Jason slept on his side with his face to Boris, Keun Sup sat up to get a better look at Jason's sleeping face, Keun Sup blinked and decided to just leach onto Jason and just rest his head of Jason back, "Just for a little bit..."Keun Sup mumbled then put his arms around Jason waist. But once he did that Jason started moving in his sleep more and seemed to not be so fond of Keun Sup's sudden touch, he remove himself from Keun Sup's touch and leached into Boris's arm like Tony was. Now Jason looked a lot happier and peacefully slept. Keun Sup tried hard to not get offended, he sighed and went to sleep.