Friends with her (Maya X Sparkle Cadet X Kit)

Requested by:ClayThyArtist
2/7/23

Sparkle didn't wanna be friends with Kit. She had always denied the fact she couldn't even stand to look her in eye, how Kit would do those trades with her everyday at the trading tree for snacks or knick knacks. Sparkle Cadet just couldn't stand it, she couldn't look at those big round glasses, the keys around her neck and how she always made Maya blush. Lacy had liked Maya for as long as she could remember, but when Kit had joined their friend group something...Something changed about Maya. Maya wasn't redder than she could have ever been around Kit, and with Lacy? Barely.

Lacy had always believed in happiness and not letting things get to you but for once Sparkle couldn't do that. She couldn't look at Kit the same knowing Maya was winning her heart over, Lacy could have sworn she saw Maya blushing at her a few times before Kit came...But what if it was all in her head? If Sparkle could just believe maybe Maya really liked her...

Time skip

Lacy figured she should just get used to Kit, afterall her avoiding Kit was going to make Maya's feelings for her disappear. She figured to just let it settle in, let herself get...Over it.

Time skip

Now Sparkle Cadet had two probelms, her first problem was her crush on Maya and how she thought Maya didn't love her but loved Kit. So she thought the solution to that would be to just let things be and get used to Kit. She followed along with that plan and found Kit to be more interesting, those eyes stopped being so hard to look into everyday instead Sparkle was starting to willingly do it. Now she had two problems, or more like two crushes. She let herself get too comfortable with Kit and now...Maya and Kit shared how Sparkle felt about them, she didn't know if she regretted or was thankful she opened herself up to Kit instead of blocking her out.

Kit and Lacy weren't very different when it came to their feelings for Maya, but the other thing they had in common was that they loved two girls. At first Kit never thought much of Lacy cause of how distant Sparkle seemed to be at first especially if she was talking to Maya, but suddently Sparkle was more willing to welcome Kit in the group when they all hung out with Maya. But now Kit was falling for another girl.

And finally, the girl they both loved, Maya, Maya's arms hurt just thinking of her situation. She felt tore between two girls she loved the thought of them tugging and tugging her, she loved Sparkle Cadet, how she was just so passionate about her interests and how upbeat she is. But she couldn't stop dreaming of Kit, her round and big glasses her smile after every trade. Maya knew she'd love Kit after that first, 'Happy tradin' with ya!'. If only Kit would trade Maya her heart.

The next day, Maya had had enough and so did Lacy and Kit. They had lost sleep last night thinking of their situation and looked at their hands, they had two of them, both dripping with sweat. One hand used to hold their love's hand and the other to hold their other love's hand, this was the day the girls would put true use to their two hands. They all ran to each other at the creek as fast as they could.

"Maya! Kit! I have something to tell you girls!"Sparkle Cadet was the first to speak, "You first!"Maya and Kit said in unison which they blushed at. They all just decided to rip the bandaid off and say it all at the same time.

"Maya! Kit! Will you go out with me?"

"Lacy! Maya! I like you guys!"

"Sparkle! Kit! I love you two!"

The girls stared at each other in shock, until Kit fixed her glasses and cleared her throat. "So is 3pm good for you girls?". Maya and Lacy nodded, Lacy put out both of her shaking hands for Kit and Maya to hold them. Without hesitation, Kit held one hand and Maya held Lacy's other. They stood there for a long time like that.