Yandere! Sewer Queen X Gender netrual! Reader Part 3

11/25/22
The song at the top is what inspired the storyline, no I don't really like Billie Eilish's music. The song was on the radio and I got inspired.

Why did this need to happen?

After half a year, you were facing the consequences of killing Eileen.

"Can I help you, Officer?"Your mother said at the door raising a brow along with a confused expression on why the cops were on her doorstep. "Ma'am, we have a warrant for the arrest of (Y/N) (L/N), they're being charged for the murder of Eileen Santos"The cop said, your mother froze up then turned to face your bedroom door where you were lucky she didn't notice you peaking through the small crack.

"How could they have found me?"You thought to yourself anxiously tapping your foot trying to think of what you could do, "(Y/N) GET DOWN HERE!". Too late, your mom was already screaming her lungs out for you.

There was no point in trying to leave so, you took a deep breath, swallowed your pride and opened your bedroom door. You wanted to run back in your room when you saw the cops there waiting for you and your mother looking at you in disbelief. You placed your shaking foot down the stairs to where your mother and the police were as your stomach started to twist.

"(Y/N)...This has to be a joke...I-Is this a sick game you made up with your friends? (Y/N), it's not April Fools!"Your mother snapped, "M-Mom...I can explain everything-"You tried to say but the cop silenced you, "Mrs.(L/N), this is not a joke made up by your child. They are being charged for murder"The cop sighed.

This needed to be a bad dream, in your head you were screaming for someone to wake you up telling you it was just another day with Sewer Queen dead but sadly this was real life. "Mom, this was self defence! Sewer Queen was trying to kill-"You tried to say but the cop escorted you out your home to the police car in handcuffs. A part of you couldn't believe you were being walked to a police car and the other was saying you shouldn't be surprised.

As you were seated in the back seat of the cop car in hand cuffs, you peaked out the window and saw your mother being nothing but a total breakdown seeing you in that police car while the other cop tried to calm her down. She really couldn't believe you were going to be behind bars, she was wondering what she did wrong for you to be in a cop car.

Until, your thoughts were stopped when the vehicle started to drive, you swallowed and slouched down avoiding looking at the police officer driving. Hope that didn't make you look more guilty.

You ended up being put into a room for questioning, you swallowed and looked around the room nervously, you didn't have your parents or friends to back you up so you just needed to suck it up until it's done. "(Y/N) (L/N), you should know why you are here, correct?"The police man sitting in front of you said. You nodded wishing you could get your handcuffs off already. "A week ago they were digging up the ground to make a public pool, but when they were digging they were met with quite the surprise, a dead girl who was in the process of decaying...After some investigation we identified the corpse as Eileen Santos and the items we found buried with her body seemed to have been involved in the murder they all had your fingerprints so would you care you to explain what happened?"The questioner asked.

You had no idea what to do, should you tell the truth? "I was only defending myself! You should've seen that bitch try and use that knife on me! She was trying to kill me first!"You said trying to defend yourself. "Mx.(L/N), we investigated the knife and all we found were your fingerprints we didn't find Eileen's, lying won't get you anywhere"The cop sighed. "I don't know what else to can tell you...She was in love with me, killed my friends then tried to kill me that's why my fingerprints are on the weapon and why she is dead. She attacked me to, really she was crazy"You said wanting to roll up your sleeves to reveal the cuts she gave you.