Chapter Three, Resisting

This comic is not mine but I hope you guys enjoy it-.

Tom's Perspective

I was forcefully dragged through the halls by my leash, and I fought back for every second of it. And for every second I fought back, the pulling on the leash triggered a jolt in my body. It got to the point that I was on the floor, screaming in pain when Pat continued to pull on my leash harshly. "Get up you big baby, since you're so keen on fighting back." He aggressively snarled, but I didn't move an inch. I just desperately scratched at the shock collar, hoping to yank it off somehow. It was so close and tight on my neck though, it felt like I was shredding the skin around it. I froze and my senses focused as Pat pulled out his radio and began speaking. "I need assistance from Re-." "NO-!! NO NO PLEASE-!" I yelled and quickly pushed myself off of the floor, standing close to him so that my leash had plenty of slack. The last thing I wanted to do was see Tord. That asshole has effectively ruined my life twice now, and more if you count smaller things.

Pat hummed contently and turned off the radio. I followed closely behind him, staring at the ground the entire time. I felt ashamed for being so submissive and letting people trample all over me like a doormat, but I don't want Tord. Anything but him. I was lead into a dark prison-like dungeon, where I was thrown harshly against the brick wall. Pat carelessly tore at my clothing until I was in boxers and snickered. "I don't see why someone like you would catch Red Leader's eye, but alright." He muttered, obviously insulting my figure. Yeah I was chubby and didn't do half as much hygiene as I should. I couldn't help it, and I hated myself for being this way. I just looked away from him and slowly blinked. I wanted to let out my pent up emotions. I want to be alone. The door to my new cell locked with a click, and I stared at the ground with sad, round eyes. I will never leave this place. I have nobody. Not Edd, Not Matt, not my sweet guitar Susan. I could feel cold tears sliding down my cheeks, but I ignored them. I want to die again. Nothing can save me from the torture I was most likely to endure. Nobody is here for me.

I stayed with just my thoughts and tears for what felt like hours, but I didn't know. I could immediately tell Tord was approaching by the sudden clicking of the heels on his boots. I scowled at the devil horned looking man and glared at him. He opened my cell door and reached down, yanking me to my feet by my collar. "Hello Thomas~." He purred out with a sick, sadistic expression. I narrowed my eyes and attempted to kick him, but failed once I was thrown back onto the pavement. "Oh Tom, that's exactly what I want from you. So that you can be my stupid punching bag forever." He said with a thick accent, grinning the same as he always did. I attempted to get up only to be stopped by his black boot slamming onto my chest. I grunted and hit the pavement again. My back was hurting so much right now. "Haha- stupid Tom. You may be smarter than the other two, but you are still inferior to me." I stared at the tip of his boot which was pushing against my throat. I swallowed nervously and looked back up at the hell-spawn of a man.

"Now~, let's see how much you can hurt before you beg me to stop~." He purred out maliciously, taking away his boot. "You're disgusting Tord." I spat angrily, watching him as he pulled something out of his pocket. My heart froze when I saw what the object was. A sharp, dark red colored knife with his symbol on it. "Tord- what- what are you doing-?" I asked nervously, watching as he stroked the knife with a terrifying expression. "Well, if you're a good little bitch, nothing much." He purred out and sat down on my hips. Ow that god damn hurts. I winced and glared at him, which quickly faded when the knife was pressed against my neck. "Are you going to behave~?" He asked with a threatening grin, the knife pressing against my delicate skin. "Never a-asshole! Kill me!" I yelled, which resulted in the cold metal pulling away from me. "Oh~ I wouldn't give you the satisfaction, min leke." He said with the same twisted smile, ever so slowly dragging the knife across my restrained arm. I hissed in pain and watched as blood slid out from my fresh wound. "Perfect." He said with a devious look in his eyes, bending down to my bleeding cut.

I watched curiously and fearfully to see what he would do. He opened his fanged mouth and slowly dragged his warm, wet tongue across my bleeding arm. I shuddered and looked at him disgusted. "What the fuck is wrong with you-?" I asked and stared at him while he lapped up the blood on my arm like a dog. He looked up at me and licked his lips. "You're what's wrong with me Tom. I want your blood so badly. I want to see your dead body on the floor, split open so that I can lick up your blood all for myself." I shivered at the disturbing idea. Tord is so disgusting. He's vile. "Tord what the fuck- seriously- you've lost it-." I said angrily, a bit panicked since he would most likely kill me. Tord gazed at me with glazed over eyes full of twisted pleasure. "Yes I have. I'm crazy, and I don't care." He said and bent down, staring at my eyes closely. "Your blood is amazing. You should try it." He whispered and I cringed. This guy is a lunatic. "Well, no more time to waste. Come pet." He instructed before getting off of me and tugging on my collar.

I growled under my breath and followed his tugs which shocked me lightly. "I'm not your pet." I growled and quickly kicked his legs out from under him. He let go of my leash and I began running using the little strength I had. I rushed past any soldiers who noticed me and noticed how calm they were. What's going on? I slowed down a bit and glanced around. Why are they not trying to catch me? Don't they know I'm escaping? Some of them even looked sad when they spotted me. Oh no, this is not good. I slowed down to a halt and looked behind me. Nothing. What's going on? I nervously looked around and then at my collar. It had a red light blinking on it. What does that mean? My legs suddenly froze when the collar tightened around my neck. I began to panic as familiar footsteps neared me, and the collar kept choking me more and more. I pushed myself against the closest wall and desperately scratched at the collar, though the squeezing around my neck continued to get worse and worse. I gasped for air and clawed at the collar.

It felt like the bones in my neck would snap, but that moment never came. Instead, the collar stopped at the press of a button. It relaxed on my neck and I panted heavily to regain the oxygen I had lost. "Now Thomas, you know better than that~ running from me is like asking for a bullet to the head." The familiar Norwegian voice purred and I looked up to Tord, who was standing over me with a twisted grin as always. "You haven't changed at all, as usual." I spat and got yanked up by my leash. I growled and followed the Norski begrudgingly. I was lead through the halls in boxers, which made me feel more like a 'pet'. I noticed that Tord had a bloody nose and grinned, satisfied that I had caused him harm. It's a start at least. I was dragged into a rather menacing office, though Tord seemed right at home. He sat down in his comfortable office chair and I stood beside him. "What now, shit show?" I asked and he snickered, shoving me down onto the floor. I winced and glared at him, muttering under my breath angry swears.

I got comfortable on the floor and yawned. It was so boring to just sit here and do nothing while he did paperwork. It's so stupid that I even have to be here with this sick bastard. I started to get restless after twenty minutes and attempted to get up, only to be forced down again by a harsh grip on my hair. I huffed and laid on the floor, bored out of my mind. "Tooord-." I whined, getting zapped as punishment. I hissed under my breath and slinked around the room, eventually ending up splayed on the floor in front of Tord's desk. "Boooored!" I yelled and wriggled around on the fibers of the carpet I was resting on. Tord only laughed at my boredom and I flipped him off. "Why are you even keeping me here asshole-? I'm just bitching and whining at you-." I asked angrily and got up, struggling a bit because my hands were still tied. Tord looked up from his papers and grinned, his eyes glowing evilly. "Because Tom, who else would I treat this way~? Who hates me quite like you do? Nobody." He stated and I glared at him.

"Why would you enjoy being hated?" I asked annoyed, keeping eye contact with him. He snickered and got up, approaching me with a small 'clack, clack' coming from his boots. I backed up a bit as the taller man approached me. "Because Thomas~ your hate makes me feel so good~." He purred out and I narrowed my eyes as he bent over me. "That's sick." I spat and growled as he got uncomfortably close. "So it is~ well! Back to work." He suddenly changed his tune and got back to his desk, acting as if nothing had happened. What a weird dude. I sighed and sat across from him, listening to him tapping his nails against the cold wood desk. I felt so fucking cold and angry, and sore. Everything is just completely sore, and my hands had fallen asleep. If they weren't asleep, they'd be sore too. If I didn't have this stupid collar threatening to snap my neck at any moment, I'd be attempting to run at any opportunity.