Chapter Seventy-Six, Baby Fever

Tord's Perspective

I awoke to the shrill sound of little babies crying, desperately whining for a mother. I quickly pushed myself out of bed and opened the door, seeing a pair of babies curled up in Gygjar's arms. I smiled softly at the sight of the squirming little babies and looked at Gygjar. She seemed rather unhappy, upset even. "What's wrong Gygjar?" I asked and watched as she nervously looked away. I brought her inside and helped her to the couch, watching as the babies calmed in the warmth of the home. I sat beside her and rubbed her back, trying to comfort her in her distressed state. She curled up on the couch and started to relax as I covered her in a warm blanket. "It's alright Gygjar, whatever is wrong will be okay." I assured her and lit the fireplace, listening to her calming breathing. I squeezed her hand and hummed quietly, trying to calm her so she could try to explain her anguish. She eventually was able to speak and stared at me with rounded eyes.

"M-mm.. My babies.." she whimpered and held them close. "What about your babies Gygjar?" I asked and she whined, hiding her head under the blanket. "No take.." She continued. I rubbed her arm and carefully removed the blanket. "I won't take them from you, I just wanted to have some children of my own of course. You can care for them too, we can share them.." I suggested, which seemed to calm her nerves. "No take?" She asked and sat up, revealing the children still curled up in her arms. she offered a baby to me, and I eagerly held the small monster. It purred quietly and immediately tried to get my shirt off, seeming as it was probably hungry. I smiled and gently rocked the small baby, watching its every move. Gygjar tiredly stretched and purred, closing her eyes. "Happy.." She mumbled as the child curled up on her chest mewled for food. Gygjar responded by carefully guiding his smol head to her breast and rubbing the back of his head.

"Will you.. fed your child my way?" She asked and tilted her head. I looked away from her medieval way of feeding and cringed. "I'll leave that to you." I responded and looked at the baby wriggling around. He seemed confused and upset. I carefully handed the squirming baby back to his mother and turned on the TV, watching the two happy little babies. "They're so adorable." I hummed and listened to Gygjar's affectionate purring. "My babies." She cooed and nuzzled both of the small kids. I rubbed her shoulder and smiled nicely. She licked my cheek in appreciation, making me cringe a bit. "Thank you." I sighed and licked her cheek as well. She giggled and smiled, nuzzling me warmly. "Wuv you." She cooed and continued to lick my cheek. I accepted my fate and laid back, enjoying the slobber somewhat. "I wuv you too, momma beast." I hummed and smiled when a little baby crawled onto my shirt.

I petted the small child and held him close, listening to his tiny purrs. He mewled and nestled into my shirt, getting comfy. "He like you." Gygjar observed and petted the baby clinging to my shirt. "And I like him too." I hummed and ruffled the tiny baby's hair. He giggled and climbed up to me, licking my chin just like his mom. I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Like mother like son." I sighed with a grin. Gygjar giggled and licked me as well, getting the other baby to join in. I chuckled and hummed nicely, not even cringing at the saliva covering my face.

A few years later

I scooped up the little kid attempting to tear apart my husband's suit and shook him lightly, making him giggle and squeal. "Papa!!!!" He screamed and purred when I hugged him. "No tearing up your dad's clothing okay? There's perfectly good cloth for you to knead in your bed." I said sternly and kissed his cheek. He purred with a mischievous grin as I set him down. "Okay papa, I won't mess with his suit." He said with innocent eyes before racing off. I sighed and smiled warmly. He's such a handful, but I love him all the same. I jumped slightly when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. A stubbled chin nestled into my neck and a deep rumble resonated from the man holding me. "Baby it's too early for the kids to be screaming..." He muttered and kissed up my neck. I held his hands tightly and pecked his cheek. "You'll be okay dear, there aren't screaming kids at work." I hummed and he grunted in reply.

"You're so right, let's go to work." He responded with a new motivation. I helped him get into his suit and showered him with kisses. "Mmm... I change my mind, can I stay here with the migraine-inducers..?" He mumbled as I pushed him towards the door. "You'll be okay honey, I know work has been hard but it's your duty." I told him and gave him one long kiss. He returned the kiss eagerly and frowned when our lips disconnected. "Why does the ruler of the world never get vacation days-?" He groaned and tightly gripped my hands. I rubbed his cheek and sighed. "I'll draw you a long bath and put the kids with Gygjar when you get home, okay honey?" I tried to sooth his worries. He loosened his grip on my hands and his gaze softened. "Okay... You better be naked too." He huffed and picked up his briefcase, smiling slightly when I gave him more kisses. "I promise you'll never see a prettier picture." I assured him and waved as he left to his car. I kept a smile on until he was out of view and rubbed my face. "Aw fuck, fuck." I groaned and tried to block out the screaming and running going on. At least they stop during their teen years.

Either after this chapter gets 1k views or enough people beg me, I will continue this story. Before then, continue to support my books and join my discord if you enjoy my book and want to learn more about it. Love you guys and thanks for 22k reads!