Chapter Fifty-Six, Plane Ride

Sorry if this is rushed or crappy.

Tom's Perspective

Today was like any other day, plus the added serotonin of memories from yesterday night. To think that I could really call Tord my boyfriend if I wanted. It wasn't as though I obsessed over the thought like a teenage girl, but it still made me smile. I had a boyfriend. "Sir, your visitation in Dubai is in thirty minutes. Have you already packed like I reminded you to?" My lovely secretary asked and I quickly got up. I completely forgot about that. "I really need to- I'll pack in a moment." I said and she crossed her arms, bringing out her hidden sass. "Sir, please pack now. We can't have what happened last time happen again." She told me sternly and I finished with reading the email I was trying to respond to. "Alright, pack up the stuff from my office and I'm going to pack my personal belongings." I instructed her and closed my laptop. I walked towards my room and glanced at passing soldiers. They gave me a similar respect as they would Tord, but not the same fear. They didn't feel a need to fear me, because they didn't see me as a powerful entity like Tord. I was simply an intelligent leader to them, which is fine.

I quickly packed up my belongings, including my phone and personal laptop which mostly had games. I stared at the picture hung above my bed and smiled. It was a picture that Patryk had snuck of our first date, from one of the guard drones. I'm not saying it wasn't bad to invade our privacy, but I really loved the picture. It was preserving a memory that I dearly held in my heart. "Min kattunge, I left some of my clothing in here. Do you mind if I come in?" A Norwegian demon asked and I opened the door for him. "I don't mind, come in." I hummed and smiled as he approached me. He gave me a gentle kiss before walking in, looking around in my closet for his clean clothes. I finished packing up and closed up the suitcase I had, jumping when I pair of arms wrapped around me from behind. "Hey kitten~ how is my pretty kitty doing, hm?" Tord whispered in my ear, pressing against me. Perverted bastard. "I'm alright, but some horny bastard is borderline grinding against me." I jabbed and he snickered.

A deep purr rumbled in his throat as he pressed against me more. "I don't mind being a horny bastard~." He purred and lightly kissed my neck. "Yeah, well I mind. I need to get to the plane soon, and so do you. Calm your tits Norski." I remarked and pushed him off, earning little resistance from the tall imp. He seemed disappointed, but understanding. "You won't say that after tonight kitten." He purred and walked out. What kind of goodbye is that? It just makes me more nervous than I need to be. I quickly picked up my suitcase and left for the plane, which was still being loaded up. A guard led me to my seat and assured me of a smooth flight, also reminding me of who the pilot and passengers were. My secretary, Tord, his secretary, two soldiers, and the pilot. It was really more of a private jet, but not as stylized on the outside. There was still a private place to rest, and that's all I wanted. "Departure in seventeen minutes!" The pilot announced. I found a comfortable seat and handed off my luggage to my kind assistant, trying to get relaxed for the flight. I've been on a few flights, but I never liked them. It just seems too risky.

I noticed Tord sitting beside me and smiled, interlocking our fingers. "You look nervous love, even in such a lovely jet." He pointed out and I nodded, hugging his arm. "I hate planes because of the thought of something going wrong." I admitted and closed my eyes as he ran a hand through my hair. "Don't fret min kattunge, it's okay to be afraid. And I'm here to protect you from anything bad." He reassured me and turned on the television set. "Let's watch something to distract you hm?" He suggested and began scrolling through the channels. I opened my eyes slightly and rested my head on his chest. This was nice, and for once I liked being in a plane just a little bit. I barely watched whatever he had put on, trying my best to nap. Unfortunately, Tord stopped me from doing so. "No no kitten, if you sleep now then the jet taking off is going to scare you." He told me and I huffed, tugging on his coat. "If I can't sleep, at least give me this." I demanded and the demon chuckled. He eased off his coat and let me snuggle with the warm fabric.

It helped me to relax in preparation of the flight. That, and it worked as a good blanket. "Preparing to depart in five minutes!" The pilot shouted and Tord held me closer. "Don't be afraid min lille elske." He purred and rubbed my back. "You want to go to the bedroom? It's really nice." He suggested and I quickly nodded. I enjoyed the idea of laying in a bed privately with Tord. "Alright, let's go min lille leke." He hummed and scooped me up. I'm surprised that he retained so much of his strength. He carried me into the bedroom and set me down on the soft bed, laying beside me. "It's nice huh?" He said and I looked around. "Yeah, it's nice." I responded and closed my eyes. I was looking forward to sleeping in for the rest of the flight. "Departure in two minutes!" The pilot yelled out. I was gently nudged as a reminder to keep awake, which made me grumble. He was right, but I still didn't want to listen. "Just a few more minutes min kattunge." He purred and gently kissed my cheek. I snuggle up to the male and purred, much less grumpy as he embraced me.

"They brought some wicked snacks on board too, I'm sure you'll love them." He told me and began placing gentle kisses along my neck. I closed his eyes and relaxed fully, enveloped in his warmth and love. Feeling his soft lips press against my sensitive and worn skin felt so nice. That is, until he spoke. "When will our first time be? I'm impatient." He whined and stopped kissing. I grumbled and pushed his head away, immediately annoyed by his question. I didn't have a good answer aside from "never, you gross pervert". It's a reasonable question, but I didn't know when. "I don't know.. Just leave me alone about it." I huffed and opened my eyes, staring at the needy male. He was staring at me like a freshly sautéed piece of steak. His eyes were narrow, his mouth was slightly open as if he would drool, and he looked eager to pounce on me. This demon has got it bad, and I need to get away from him. Even if it costs me my sleep.

I pushed off the hovering imp and walked out into the main area, sitting down with Tord's jacket still in my grasp. "Oh sir, I'm glad you're back. I was actually about to get you. Could you do some work on your computer?" My sweet assistant Violet requested with my laptop in hand. "Yes, of course. Set it down on the table." I told her and she complied quickly, setting it down and opening it for me. I got to work, bothered by the feeling of Tord hovering over my shoulder as his hot breath spread across my skin. I got quite annoyed that he was looming over me like this, because I was still bothered by his question. I shouldn't be, because it's extremely expected, but I'm not ready. I'm not ready for him to do that to me, or maybe for me to do that to him. I think that if we were to at all, I'd prefer I be in control. Ah, I can't do it either way. I'm too scared to open up like that. To have my soul touched by his and have that deep connection. It's too scary. I can't keep thinking about this when I need to work. Tord is such a distraction.

After working for maybe half the flight, my tired soul demanded rest. I closed my laptop and stumbled into the soft bed, collapsing on it without a care as to how I landed. I closed my eyes and growled under my breath as a familiar demon snuggled up to me. "Oh honey don't be like that, it's alright." He purred quietly and nuzzled my cheek. I huffed and kneaded the blanket under my clawed hands. I suppose I can forgive him, if he makes it up to me. I shivered when he scattered kisses all along my neck and down my arm. "You take a nice nap love." He purred and gently rubbed my back. I tiredly yawned and allowed him to pull off my jacket. Soon I was lightly massaged on the shoulders while listening to Tord's calm humming. "Do you like that?" He whispered in my ear and I purred contently. "Yeah, keep going.." I responded and dug my claws into the soft pillows. I started to fall asleep with Tord's hands slowly massaging my tense shoulders. I drifted into a peaceful rest and felt Tord's warm hands let go of me. The last feeling I had was layers of warm blankets covering my body.