Chapter Six, Loosening the Reigns

Tom's Perspective

Pat seemed to suddenly get less joy. "Tom.. You have to go back to him." He stated, staring directly at me with a serious expression. I frowned and gently put his guitar back into his possession. "I know." I told him, though I wish I didn't know. "I'll leave now." I told both of them, though Patryk seemed nervous. Both of them were. Pat didn't want me to go back and get hurt. "I'll be fine. Bye guys." I said without any emotion, leaving the room. I could feel the mood get heavier as I stepped out, closing the door behind me. I slowly walked through the halls, following the little signs to Red Leader's office. Once I arrived, I gently knocked on the door. No response. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. There was a shattered lamp on the floor next to the desk, as well as a few papers crumpled and thrown on the floor. He was definitely upset, but where did he go? I searched around in his desk and found a map of the base, which had his bedroom on it.

I took the paper into my hands and began walking the route towards his room, which had a trail of soldiers who seemed frightened or tense. I eventually found Tord's bedroom, gently knocking once again on the cherry red wood. No response. "Tord, open the door." I demanded, annoyed that I had to go back to somebody who was treating me like a dog. I didn't get a response, but heard breathing and movement. Well, he's alive. "Open the God damn door Tord-." I demanded angrily. To my surprise, the door actually opened. There stood Red Leader, looking pissed that I had disturbed him. "I'm back." I said, a bit amused since it was obvious. Tord glared down at me and I snickered. "Aren't you gonna hurt me or something? Isn't that your whole thing?" I teased, though he really did seem like he's going to hurt me. "I want to be alone. Go fuck yourself." He snapped before slamming the door shut. I then proceeded to annoy him and hit the door for a while, until he opened the door again.

"Did you really expect me to leave you alone?" I asked with lidded eyes of sass. "No." He responded honestly and smiled a bit. Did I make him smile? No, he is probably going to do something sinister. "Well if you're so insistent-." He said before pulling me into his room. I looked around curiously at the many decorations and such. Guns, his symbol, some pictures, and some art seemingly gifted to him. His room was a calm and dark shade of red, with black trimming lining the corners. It had not a lot of boisterous color, but who's surprised? There was a desk, a bed, two nightstands, a dresser, a little den area that reminded me of a sort of "gamer's corner", and some other furniture. It was a pretty nice setup, in my opinion. Way nicer than the freezing cell I stay in. Especially the bed. It looked like clouds. Red blood clouds maybe, but still oh so soft. "Well? Why are you so insistent on bothering me?" He asked and I turned my attention back to the taller male.

"Uh.. I don't.. Um..." I didn't know. I mean Patryk had told me to, but wasn't I escaping? I don't have my collar on anymore, so it can't be that hard. "... Thomas, why?" He asked persistently, forcing me to look at him. "I-I don't know! Get your hands off of me!" I yelled and pushed him back, which ultimately resulted in me stumbling back instead. I was really confused now. I quickly regained my footing and ran out of the room, panicking. I want to leave. I want to leave right? Why did I go to his room? Why did I try to find him? He must be brainwashing me or something. I heard multiple pairs of footsteps behind me, most likely soldiers that Tord had sent to chase me. I ran as quickly as I could, trying my best to not slip at the same time. I ran towards any kind of exit-looking door, only for the doors to be opened and a pair of soldiers to be standing there. I attempted to skid to a halt, only to violently slam into the two. I was restrained and dragged back to Tord's location, kicking and squirming the whole way.

Once Tord came into view, I scowled. "STOP IT YOU ASSHOLE!! LET ME GO!!" I yelled angrily, wincing when I was thrown to the ground at his feet. He kneeled down and tilted my head up, frowning. "So you haven't learned. Why must you break the boundaries I set for you? I would let you be so much happier if you just stayed and behaved like a good boy." He purred out sickly and yanked me up to my feet by my neck. I choked and scratched at his hand, though it was metal so it didn't affect him. "Th-The only fucking reward I-I want is going home-." I choked out and Tord tightened his grip on my neck. "Maybe if I give you treats, you'll be a good little boy." He teased, talking about me like I'm a disobedient dog. I hate this man so god damn much. I desperately scratched at the robotic hand, gasping for air and choking. He let go of my neck and replaced his grip with a collar. This one was different. It was a black leather collar with a bell on it.

"How humiliating~ being dragged around in your boxers with a cat collar on." He evilly chuckled, yanking me forward by my new collar. "Maybe if you were a good little bitch, you wouldn't be in this situation." He said coldly, glaring at me like it was my fault for not being content with this torture. I returned the harsh glare and cringed at the noise of a new leash being clipped onto my collar. Great, I'm back in this hell. This time, he's probably not letting me out of his supervision. "Well~ since you did come back to me, I guess you deserve a little reward. Good boy." He said degradingly, yanking my collar and forcing me to follow him into his bedroom. "Let go- let go you asshole!" I snapped, though he was completely unaffected. "Here's your present." He said simply, turning my attention to what he was looking at. "What? It's your bed." I observed. "Yes, and you can sleep in it too whenever you want." He told me. My expression quickly shifted from confusion to annoyance.

"Are you seriously saying I have to sleep with you-?!" I yelled, which caused him to laugh. "No, no. You can just lay on the other side if you'd like. It's really comfortable and cushy, go ahead and try it out." He told me and I stared at the bed, weighing my options. Either lay in a cold cell all night and risk getting extremely sick and malnourished, or lay in this very fluffy and big bed with somebody I hate. There's not much of a choice here, is there? I slowly approached the bed, aware that my leash had been released. "Wait- I just realized-." Oh what now? "You definitely need to take a shower-." He said and quickly yanked me back by my leash, dragging me into his bathroom. I sighed tiredly and glanced around the room. Just like the bedroom, it was rather fancy and was red and black. The tiles were colored in a diagonally striped pattern, which was pretty cool. The bathtub seemed appealing to me. It was rather big and deep, and had a little waterproof television screen in the wall across from where you can lay.

That's definitely something I wouldn't get to enjoy in my apartment. "Well, I'm not too terrible. I'll leave you to shower while I get things in order. But I am locking the room so that you can't leave." He informed me before approaching me. I backed off instinctively, only to be pinned down against the sink. "What the hell are y-." I stopped when I felt the collar release from my neck. He dropped it on the floor carelessly and let go of me. "Oh.. Thanks..." I muttered and Tord chuckled. "You're so stupid." He muttered and playfully flicked my forehead. "Classic, stupid Tom." He said with a grin. I stayed quiet as he left, sighing in relief once the door closed. I was alone, but I was glad to be alone. Today and yesterday was too eventful for my tastes. I approached the bathtub and turned on the little screen with the waterproof buttons under it. I changed it to a news channel I preferred and then began digging through the cabinets.

I was half curious as to what he had, and half wanted to see if his cologne was in here. I wanted to know what the scent was, because I never knew what it quite smelled like. I didn't find the cologne, but I found some pretty cool stuff. There was little waterproof fake candles to turn down the lights with. I guess everyone needs to relax, especially if you're an illegal leader of a destructive army. I set them out on the rim of the tub and picked out what shampoo and such to use. He has a lot of different shit, which is weird to me. How many different scents of shampoo do you need? I decided on the watermelon scent and some conditioner. My hair was so gross and oily by now. Not that I cared that much, I just like it better when it's clean. I eventually found some sort of dry shampoo to help with all of this gross oil and grime. Once I had sorted out all of the silly specifics, I turned on the tiny candles and turned down the lights. I turned on the hot water and dropped my dirty boxers on the floor, kicking them aside.

I set the shampoos and body wash into the little tray on the side of the tub and waited for the water to rise and get warm. Once it was moderately warm and to about a hip deep height, I turned off the faucet and slowly got in. I thoroughly enjoyed the comfort of the warm water surrounding me. I relaxed and laid back in the tub, glancing up at the screen. Nothing too exciting, but I saw a missing persons case saying that I had disappeared since two weeks ago at my workplace. I sighed and changed the channel to a cooking show, which was actually pretty satisfying to watch. They were making some sort of cool jalapeño infused lasagna dish, with salsa and crisp tortillas as well. it was a unique concept that kept me interested while I washed my hair. It was an overall calming experience, and I forgot about everything else that mattered at the time.