Chapter Thirty-Nine, People Change

Tord's Perspective

I awoke to feel a large tongue lapping at my hair, grooming it like a cat would. I laughed at the strange sensation and opened my eyes to see Tom contently grooming my messy hair. He was still halfway to monster form, with some dark fur and small horns. He also had bigger features than before, and was at least six to seven feet tall in this form. I laid down on my back and laughed more as he licked my face. I could hear him loudly purring as he drowned me in saliva. After a while of making my face feel more like a spit bucket, he stopped and got off of the bed. I wiped off my drenched face with the blanket and carefully sat up, in case my back was still healing. Thankfully, it was completely healed by now. My hand was also almost healed, only feeling sore if I put pressure on it. I climbed out of bed and stretched, looking around the room. My eyes settled on the half man half monster making his way to the bathroom. I followed him and peaked into the room, watching as he started a bath.

It was a nice, large tub that I'm guessing he got so that he could properly bathe in this form and his human form. He waited patiently and stared at the water until it made the air feel hot, peeling off his only article of clothing before settling in the water. He smelled the air and recognized my scent immediately, looking over. "Oh, you're up. Your dinner is in the mini-fridge in my walk-in closet, if you're interested." He suggested and I watched as he carefully removed his visor. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, I had these modified so that I could remove them. I don't uh.. Have eyes though, so you might not want to look." He said awkwardly and set the visor on one of the shelves above the tub. He seemed shy about his blindness and looked away from me. I approached the tub and gently pet him, not minding that his somewhat short fur was wet. "It's alright, you don't need to be ashamed." I comforted him and began stripping to join him. He wouldn't be bothered by it anyways, he can't see my junk and complain. He can probably smell it though, that'll be fun.

He turned in my direction once he heard my foot dipping into the water. He kept his senses trained on me as I settled at the other end of the tub, feeling comfortable with the distance between me and the half beast. He continued to stare at me with blind eyes, which was really more like hollow shells. I pitied the creature, but he could live without them. If I really felt sympathetic enough, I could heal him using my blood. However, I don't and won't. "Uh.. Tord, would you mind washing me? I really don't like bathing with my visor on, but it's hard to bathe without them. Usually I just ask one of the nurses." He explained and I watched as he laid his head on the side of the tub, exposing the fur and scars on his back. "Sure, but keep in mind that I have one arm and need to go slowly." I reminded him and picked up the peach scented body-wash. I began washing off his back and listened to him contently purr. "Thank you Tord.." He muttered and cooed when I began rubbing his horns. He really loved that, apparently.

"This kinda reminds me of Gygjar and her bathing time... Except she always needed to bathe in the lake-." I said and snorted at the memory. I remember her playing around in the water and tossing me in when she got the opportunity. Tom hummed in response and flinched when I touched the leg nearest to me. I examined his leg to see a large and rather fresh, recently healed over scar. "I'll be gentle." I assured him and rubbed around the scar before washing it off. I washed the rest of him except for his genitals, because well I don't want to get my spine crushed again. "Can you do your dick yourself-?" I snickered and Tom sat up, narrowing his eyelids at me. "I'm not a dumbass, give me the soap." He hissed and I set down the body wash, handing him the more sensitive stuff. I focused on washing myself instead of staring at monster cock, but the glimpses I got intimidated me. That thing could fuck a whole loaf of bread as a substitute pussy. Weird thoughts, I know.

After both of us were clean, I glanced over at Tom to see that he was relaxing in the warm water. With legs wide open, probably because he didn't care if I judged him. The whole "respect" thing sort of cancelled out my taunting anyways. "I can practically feel you staring." He scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "Can you blame me? It looks like you pop viagra as vitamins at night-." I commented, which earned a chuckle from the taller creature. "It's only in this form.. It's embarrassing honestly. I can barely wear underwear like this." He scoffed and yawned. "I better get to my job soon, you wanna tag along for the day? It's better than staying in here and wasting your life away." He proposed and I got out of the water, fetching towels from the cabinet. "Sure thing big boy." I said with a smirk and stepped back as he climbed out of the tub. He almost hit his head on the ceiling. I watched as he changed back to his human form. Damn, he's lost weight. Hasn't gotten much more attractive though, in my opinion. I liked seeing him and his cute pudge.