Chapter Thirty-Three, Acid

Tord's Perspective

After testing out my arm's ability to move properly and function, I deemed it the perfect time to go screw my past friends. "Father, can you get some hydrochloric acid for me? In a big dish?" I requested and Patryk tilted his head. "Tord, what are you going to use highly corrosive acid for? Aside from good-." He added and I snickered. "I'm going to torture Thomas~ and my other friends of course." I told him with a mischievous grin and got up. "Oh, I'll need some ropes and a chair too." I added and got a sigh from my father. "Alright you cheeky little devil, but please don't hurt them too much." He requested and kissed my forehead. "Where do you want this stuff, just outside of your friend's cell?" He asked and I thought about it for a moment. "Just put it in front of Edd's cell. And put Matt in a different cell for the time being." I told him and got up. Patryk picked up his gun which he had previously set down and walked off to complete his order.

I walked through the halls with a confident strut and looked around at the beautiful sight of my soldiers carrying out my every desire without hesitation. I love the fact that I'm the Red Leader, the most feared man on this earth. As I passed by, the soldiers stood at attention in respect. They knew that my demon self could rip them to shreds, and feared me rightfully. I didn't expect a little girl to run up to me, smiling gleefully. Ah, this must be the little girl who came into the base years ago. So she was transferred here? I wasn't aware of that. "Hello sir! I made a drawing for you." She said with a bright grin, holding out a paper. I smiled at the young child and picked her up, holding her up in a friendly manner. I took the drawing from her and examined it with my working eye, seeing that it was a picture of me standing up on a stage of some kind, with a Christmas hat. This was probably drawn in reference to our Christmas celebration this year.

"Oh, thank you sweet girl. I'll keep it with me and put it in my office, in a frame." I told her and she giggled happily. "Thank you mister!" She said and hugged my arm. I gently hugged her back and heard the approaching footsteps of the soldier responsible for her. Once they arrived, the man seemed startled that the small child had done something so "disrespectful". "I-I'm so sorry sir! I didn't mean to let her out of my sight-." He quickly apologized. I chuckled and looked at the little girl who was hugging me and smiling brightly. "Has he been good to you? This man?" I asked and she looked back at the soldier. "Mmm... He doesn't give me enough candy." She told me and continued to cling to my arm. "I see. Well, if you ever need some more candy then just come to my office. I'll always be there for you." I told her and gently set her down on her two little feet. "What is your name little one?" I asked and bent down to talk to her better.

"It's Julie! But I like being called JuJu!" She told me and hugged my leg. I gently patted her head and smiled. "I've always wanted to have children.. You better go back with your caretaker now, little missy. That's an order." I told her and she giggled when I booped her nose. "Okay! Bye bye Mr. Leader!" She said and walked over to her assigned soldier, holding his hand and walking off. She would look back at me curiously as she was brought away, as if I was the nicest person in the world. Before she turned the corner, she waved to me and smiled. What a sweet little girl. I glanced at the drawing again and smiled. This was definitely going in my office. The joy and innocence of children is beautiful. I walked to my office with the drawing in hand, placing it safely in a drawer once I arrived. I wish that I had a child like that, but I could never find a partner willing to be with me, much less have a baby. It's just how I live, and I chose this life.

Maybe JuJu will come visit me later to cheer me up, but I doubt it after how terrified her caretaker was that she had been found by me. Well, more like that I had been found by her. I locked the drawer and placed the key back in my pocket, strolling through the halls towards the overflow dungeon. I couldn't stop thinking about children and mates and partners the whole way. To have a baby would make me the happiest demon in the world. I would give up everything to have my own happy little family. A loving mate and a little child to raise. That's a dream I've almost always had, but never had even a glimpse of in my future. I shook off the thoughts as I arrived at Tom's cell. He was shivering and looking quite pitiful. "Have you eaten since you've gotten here?" I asked and the young monster glared at me. "... No." He huffed and held the coat around him tighter. Hm, that's almost a days worth of food that he's missed. Not that I really care.

"Oh well, come along." I hummed and gestured to the guard to open the cage. I walked in and watched as the captive beast hissed and backed away from me. "Leave me alone you sick fuck. I hate you with all of my being." He growled and attempted to attack me as I dragged him out by his neck. I then threw him into the cell adjacent to Edd's so that he could spectate my torture. I locked the cell and set the key into my pocket, safely tucked away. I looked in front of Edd's cell to see my requested items laid out. I walked up to the cell bars and stared at Edd. He seemed terrified because of the items that had accumulated by his cell. "So~ how are you?" I asked and picked up the rope on the ground. He stared at me with wide eyes and swallowed nervously. "I'm okay-." He replied and backed away from my direction. "Did you like the blankets?" I asked and he glanced at the warm blankets on the ground. "Yeah." He responded simply, continuing to stare at me fearfully.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but you better not hurt him you dickwad." Tom threatened. I snickered and ignored him, opening the cell. I approached Edd with the rope and watched as he backed up in the corner. "Tord- please- please don't hurt me-." He begged and shook as I approached him. His pleading did attempt to sway my heart, but I wanted this too badly. After a few minutes of wrangling him and being cussed out by Tom, I tied him up and shoved him onto the chair, further typing him up to restrict him completely. I then picked up the bin of acid, approaching the heavily shaking individual. I turned to look at Thomas, who was very worriedly scratching at the metal bars. "If you don't want him to get hurt, then tell me something. Tell me, was it really worth running away? Was it worth it to destroy my base and lose your natural senses? Was it really worth it to disobey me so many times?" I hissed spitefully and untied Edd's arm.

Edd attempted to pull his arm away, but I grabbed him by his wrist and held up the tub of acid under it. "He'll hurt like hell if you don't answer me Thomas. An arm for an arm is going to ring true, but it won't be your arm. This hurts so much more." I said darkly and felt Edd's hand shake violently. Tom violently scratched at the bars and glared angrily at me. "Nothing is worth hurting Edd. You disgusting rat." He responded and stared at Edd sympathetically. "Don't hurt him, I'd rather be bathed in that shit." He pleaded and I looked back at Edd. "Hm.. Alright. I didn't even have to open the container, and yet you feared it so much that you wanted to take his place. But I have something better for you." I told him and released Edd's arm, setting the acidic tub on the ground. "Apologize to him right now you asshole." Tom barked and I laughed. "Why should I? You all hate me, I'm disgusting to you. Why should I bother trying to help severed relationships?" I asked and Tom narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing to say? Well, I suppose it's worth your pitiful attempt." I responded with a cocky grin. I turned back to Edd who was frightened out of his mind. "I'm sorry for almost hurting you Edd. At least you didn't lost almost half of your body." I huffed as a half-apology. I was still salty about losing the sight in my eye and completely losing my arm. Edd stared at me with clear fear, as well as some sympathy. What a fool. I walked out of his cell and locked him in. "As I was saying, I have something better than that." I told Tom who was extremely outraged still. "And what the fuck could that be?" He asked with gritted teeth. "Well, I think you should be my pet again. But this time, you'd get to wear much more humiliating things. And you'll be forced to act exactly like an animal. So, what's the choice? Be my pet, or let Edd's arm and possibly entire body get exposed to highly acidic liquid?" I offered the two options, smirking at his extremely pissed expression.

"Of course I have no choice here, you complete bastard. Go fuck yourself." He responded and I chuckled. "Say it, Thomas. Say that you want to be my pet." I demanded and watched as he almost lost his shit. "... I want to be your pet." He mumbled and crossed his arms. "Master." I added and he glared at me. "I want to be your pet, master." He said with clear anger. "Good boy~ but just remember, one infraction means that Edd's going to suffer. Maybe I'll be extra cruel and dip Matt's head in too." I threatened with an impish grin. I stared down at the feisty little monster and noticed that the beautiful sapphire choker was still delicately hung around his neck. He seemed to notice that I was staring and angrily slashed at the bars in front of my face. "This means nothing to me." He hissed and pulled off the choker. He held it up in front of me before ripping it up, tossing the scraps at my face. "I hate you." He angrily spat. I growled under my breath and gripped the bars in front of me. "You'll pay for that, you ungrateful shit." I growled lowly at the young man. "Like hell I will." He scoffed and I gripped the bars harder before letting go. "I'll see you later, my little pet. And believe me, you won't like it when I do." I warned him and began walking off. I could hear Tom angrily cussing as I left.