Chapter Fifty-Five, Say "Boyfriend"

Tom's Perspective

A few days later

Tord had been shedding his strange ashy skin throughout the past few days, it peeling off and revealing a new layer of sensitive skin. His skin looked like that of a newborn's, light pink and super soft. He didn't let me touch it because of how it hurt, but he told me that it felt like having clouds for skin. Now, Tord was uncomfortably laying on a medical bed at night with me coaxing him into letting the doctor remove the last of his stuck shedding. I had promised whatever he'd like, which everyone knew was a dangerous game. He pulled away from the doctor and shielded his legs, which had kept their shed despite their flaking. "It's alright Tord, it'll be over with really soon. Just try to relax." I attempted to comfort him and offered my hand. He nervously stared at me and placed his shaky hand in mine, holding still. It must've hurt a whole lot for a guy with endless battle experience and bullets to the head to be shying away. His hand was extremely soft, like rose petals. It seemed that holding my hand and feeling a sting was better than letting his shedding get removed without physical comfort.

Tord screeched and attempted to pull away again when the shedding on his left leg was carefully pulled off. His now expose leg was soft and tender, like the rest of his body. Not weathered by age or hardened by battle. It made his complexion beautiful and very appealing to the eye. Speaking of eyes, he still needed to put in his eye drops for the night. Having the shedding on his eyes removed probably freaked him out the most. That or his dick, which was pretty sad to watch. He looked like a dog getting neutered when the shedding was pulled off. Once Tord had calmed down again for the most part, The doctor slowly peeled off the dead shedding around his remaining leg. After that, the doctor handed me a cream that would help relieve the pain from his extra sensitive legs. "Thank you sir. Let's go sweetheart, come on." I beckoned the frightened demon and guided him out into the hall. Tord seemed rather upset still and silently walked beside me. "Do your legs feel better at least?" I asked and Tord shrugged. "It still hurts." He told me and stopped in front of my door.

I opened it up and let him in first, holding the door open. He eagerly walked in and jumped onto the bed, sleepy and tired from the day. "Are you happy all that shedding is gone?" I asked and opened up the container of cream. I'm assuming it'll absorb into his skin, and not rub off on everything. "Yeah, it's a relief. That shedding kept getting stuck on everything, and it hurt like hell." He spoke while getting comfortable. "Am I allowed to take your pants off?" I asked for permission and heard him chuckle. "Oh Thomas, so soon~?" He purred flirtatiously and I sighed. "For the cream, you big flirt." I clarified and he made a disappointed whine. "Yeah go ahead, I don't mind." He permissed and I pulled off the soft dress pants. I tossed them aside and got a good amount of cream on three fingers before slowly massaging it onto his legs. "That feels cold- why can't they make warm cream?" He complained and I chuckled. "Oh don't be such a baby Tord, at least you don't have to deal with all that messy shedding." I hushed him and he shuddered as I continued.

"It feels so slimy and gross. I'd rather be pissed on again." He remarked, referencing my actions from long ago. "I should ask the doctor. But for now, you get to stick with this." I joked sarcastically and Tord huffed as I moved down his legs. It was still strange that his molting included shedding off his entire tail. Waking up to that was a sight to be sure. I hummed quietly as I massaged the last bits of his foot, closing the cream container. "Now don't move until that stuff settles." I commanded him and he tiredly sighed. "Too comfy anyways." He said and sleepily blinked, burying his face into the pillows. I stared at the comfortable male before joining him, watching his movements out of infatuation. "Tord." I simply spoke his name to get his attention. He turned his head to me and tiredly blinked. "Yes min kattunge?" He responded and his eyelids grew heavier. "How come you're behaving so human? I thought you said that you'd be purely demon." I asked inquisitively and slowly ran my hand through his extremely soft hair.