Chapter Fifty-Three, Stay Professional

Tom's Perspective

I stared at the male sitting on my desk, contently playing Tetris on the holographic device he had stolen from my drawers. "Having fun, Norski?" I asked as I filed through papers. He slowly swayed his legs and looked at me. "Sure am, Tetris is fun. It's simple and relaxing and doesn't make me horny." He said and looked back at his game. "Why would it- well- okay-." I responded a bit concerned. I went back to signing paperwork and slowly rubbed his inner thigh. He seemed to enjoy it a lot. "You never told me what the doctors said, babe." I reminded him and set the freshly signed papers aside. Tord set down his stolen device and shrugged. "They basically just told me what you told me. They gave me this weird stuff to rub on the part I peeled off though. Basically I have to wait until this stuff sheds off on its own, and then I'll be in humanoid form." He told me and stared at me expectantly. Does he want something? "Well, I'm sure it won't take too long love." I reassured him and continued with my paperwork.

I felt his hand slowly slide onto mine and hold it. "I'm sorry for arguing with you." He said a bit ashamed and I rubbed his hand. "It's okay Tord, we quarrel a lot. It's our thing. don't think about it." I dismissed his worries and read through a request form. Tord seemed to still be upset, fidgeting and playing with my hand. He must feel pretty guilty. I placed a finger where I stopped reading and looked up at the demonoid. He definitely still looked guilty. ".. Listen, if you need a way to make it up to me, just orient yourself with my job so you'll know how to lead." I told him and he nervously fidgeted. "What if... Ah... Well, you're right. I can't be useless and sit around. Where should I start?" He asked and hopped off of the desk. "Well, go get your old suit back or get a new one. With the world's resources at our expense, it'll take minutes to get a new outfit. Our drones bring anything we'd like, from anywhere." I told him and smiled when he bent down, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"You've done quite a lot of work on the world, I'm proud of you.. I'll be back soon, min kjærlighet." He purred sweetly and left the office. I stared a moment more before continuing to read the paper where I left off. After what I assumed was a good amount of time, the door opened and I looked up at the surprise visitor. It wasn't a surprise, it was Tord. He was dressed up in a long red and black overcoat, with a buttoned up navy blue dress shirt underneath. He wore respectable black cuffs along with the rings he had needed to reorder after I destroyed his last set. His pants were fairly regular, black dress pants with a charming golden trim. His fairly high-heeled boots were black and went up to around a foot from his feet. It was strange, seeing Tord in a new outfit after all this time. This is the man I'll most likely spend the rest of my life with. His outfit was simple, and outlined his figure. He looked gorgeous, and so unique in this form.

Tord laughed and smiled, grinning gleefully. "You're staring an awful lot Thomas." He pointed out and I smiled in return. "I can't help it, you look stunning." I gushed and got up from my desk. He seemed flattered by my response and eagerly approached me. "I don't understand you in the slightest Thomas. Why lie to spare my feelings?" He questioned and warmed up to me as I wrapped my arms around him. Even though he was naturally taller, his somewhat docile nature as of late allowed me to feel comfortable taking control. He's such a sweet boy under that murderous, evil, twisted, psychopathic veil. Or, well, in my experience. Paul and Patryk have also told me stories about Tord as a young boy, personal home stories that I never knew about. "Well Tord, someone has to remind you of how beautiful you are. The world would be obliterated if I didn't, you crazy tyrant." I joked and pressed a kiss on his ashy cheek. He purred quietly and leaned closer, obviously fishing for a kiss.

I hesitantly kissed the Norwegian demon, closing my eyes as his rough and chalky hands ran through my hair and down my back. He parted from the small kiss, smiling warmly with a special joy sparkling in his eyes. "Oh Thomas.. It feels like my life has been swept away by time. It doesn't even feel real anymore. Being here, in the moment... After everything, it makes me so much more grateful to be alive. I love you Thomas." He spoke with a kind of wiseness to his words. He sounded so old and forgotten by the world. "I know, it's been one hell of an adventure. I can't believe how long it's been." I remarked and slid my weathered hands up the demon's chest, wrapping them around my partner's roughly textured neck. "But this time with you here makes everything better. It's as if I forget that I need to breathe, it's so calming." I sweetly spoke and stared up at the man. He tilted my head up and slowly stroked my chin while purring. We just stared into each other's unique eyes with soft and loving smiles. "It's so hard to believe that we've fallen in love. It was so sudden.." He uttered in disbelief and stared at me for reassurance.

I pressed a kiss against his nose and pulled him closer. "How about we just take it slow then? Maybe a sweet little date in my room where we can bond together.. Or we can go out, if you'd like." I suggested to the anxious demon. He moved within a few inches of my face and rubbed my back. "I think we should go ahead and have a small, relaxing hangout session before bed." He suggested and leaned closer, gently kissing me with his coal-like lips. I playfully bit Tord's lower lip, causing him to lightly grip my hair in response. He's so rough sometimes, it's sort of kinky. He pushed me back against my desk and pinned my hands down, forcing me into a more passionate kiss. I'm glad he's gotten his confidence back, because being aggressively dominated is a lot more fun than his stressed submission. He forced my mouth open and explored my mouth, coating it with that thick and dusty saliva. It felt so abnormal, but I didn't care. I shuddered as his right hand released me and traveled up my chest, sliding back down in a daunting manner.

His hand went lower, past my chest and down my stomach. I was a bit too frantic to grab his wrist and keep him from seeking out my growing issue. He pulled away from the kiss and grinned cockily. "What's wrong, got something to hide lover boy?" He teased and I released my grip on his wrist. "I'm just not ready for that, alright? Calm your hormones down." I dismissed and the Norwegian chuckled. "Well, alright, but you can't keep me away forever." He playfully warned and let go of me. I stared at him with red cheeks before returning to my seat. "You um... I'll call one of my assistants up, and they'll start you on the process of catching up and becoming a leader." I said, still clearly flustered as I pulled out my phone. I called my personal assistant Devvin to help get Tord acquainted, and he came from his small shared office to assist me. Tord seemed irritated that he would have to leave his office and go back to his own, but complied and left me with a kiss on the cheek. I hummed contently and continued my work in peace.

Tord's presence was nice, but very distracting. I still needed to mentally process that kiss. He was going to.. He was going to touch me, probably. I wasn't really sure what would have happened if I had allowed it. Would he have gone all the way? I sighed and pushed off my thoughts, trying to finish my work. The day has put me off track enough, and I have a virtual meeting later that I need to attend. I can't be distracted by thoughts of sex, or anything else. I focused on my work and filed through many important papers, such as important laws that needed my word and regional issues that needed to be dispersed. I'm glad to have elected such great leaders that can understand my morals to go by, but even they still need to ask about important decisions. The time for my meeting arose, and my second assistant helped me to set it up. "Would you like some tea or coffee sir?" She offered and I smiled politely. "I'd love some mint tea, if you don't mind." I requested and the sweet brunette smiled. "Yes sir." She said before leaving. I stared at the laptop, waiting for the other leaders to join.

I was surprised when Tord came in with a stern expression. His work face. "Oh hello, Red Leader. nice to see you." I said with a pleasant smile. Tord approached me with an unchanging expression and pulled the visiting chair around next to me. He sat down next to me and fiddled with the pin coming loose on his jacket. "Greetings, Blue Angel." He said with a cool attitude and looked at me. I stared at him and cracked an awkward smile. Seeing him like this was strange. He was being quite cold and professional, though that's the responsible thing to do. I really had no idea what to say. "Are you alright Thomas? You look a bit stunned." He asked and I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah, I'm just not used to you behaving like this. It's alright." I said and Tord softened his expression. "That's adorable." He teased and I blushed lightly. "Is not." I huffed and crossed my arms. He chuckled and pulled me closer, rolling my chair in the process. I smiled as he pulled me closer by my tie and ran a hand through my hair.

"Don't worry kitten, I'm still the same sexy Norski you fell in love with." He purred confidently and gently kissed me. He's so distracting, I love it. He pulled me into his lap and slowly stroked my back. I stared at his lidded eyes, my cheeks growing redder. He's so attractive, it's so hard to resist. It's practically impossible. Despite his strange ashy texture and unusual taste, his charm remained. It lured me in and relaxed my body. I closed my eyes and shivered as his clawed hand trailed down my body, lightly pulling up the back of my shirt. I instinctually whined and blushed more at the sudden skin-to-skin contact. I pulled away slightly and panted, opening my eyes to see the enticing creature. ".. Ah, Blue Leader, we're ready to start the meeting." A voice awkwardly spoke up from the computer. I quickly turned my head to see that everyone had joined the meeting, and that I had in fact left my camera on. My heart froze, and my face turned a deep shade of red. Did I really just do that? "Right! Yes! My apologies!" I quickly spoke and got back into my chair. Tord was giving me this mischievous grin, as is if he knew exactly what was going on the entire time. That little shit.