Chapter Thirty-Seven, Pay in Blood

This chapter has violence in it! I will put a second warning down below! Please read it all!!!!

Tord's Perspective

I stared at the man sitting at the head of the table, still in his professional uniform just like before. He kept his head high and rarely gave me a glance as he ate and chatted with Edd and Matt. Both of them looked so different, and it was quite obvious. Matt had suffered from a few injuries, the most prominent ones showing painful results. He had his left eye replaced, as well as most of his chin. He didn't seem nearly as joyful or narcissistic, instead letting Edd and Tom lead their conversation as he occasionally commented. He was mostly quiet, eating and even looking away from the others. He was very self-conscious now, and it showed. Edd wasn't physically altered much, but had a black coat over his green hoodie. It was a strange but stylish choice. For the entire meal, I engaged in no conversation aside from asking for foods across the table. Everyone acted like life was normal, like I wasn't a psychopath. Like they didn't hate me, and I didn't scar them. But they also acted as if I didn't exist.

My parents weren't being very talkative either, but they never where in a larger crowd. Both introverts at heart who acted like the type to meet up secretly and kiss, as if they're Romeo and Juliet. Except two Romeo's. Once the meal was over, which I had hardly touched, the others left. I was going to follow suit, if not for a hand gently touching my shoulder. I stopped my movements instantly, turning my head to stare at the male grasping my shoulder. I turned around to face the cyborg man and casually stuffed my hands into my jean pockets. "How are you adjusting Tord? You barely touched your meal, are you sickly?" Tom asked and took his rough hand away from my shoulder. I stared at the man blankly and chose not to answer straight away. We just stared at each other, attempting to psychoanalyze the other person. "... I think you know why, Thomas. Or what should I call you now? Hm?" I spoke with an edge and narrowed my eyes at the uncharacteristically put together male.

He seemed to pick up on my sour attitude and moved closer, causing the gap between us to decrease greatly. "You never told me what that dream was about, you know." He reminded me, in reference to during his surgery. I knew exactly what he meant, but I didn't want to tell him. I want to defy him in every way possible. I visibly flinched when the male aggressively gripped the soft sweater collar on my neck, pulling me forward onto him. "Answer me Tord, you have no right to hide anything from your superior. Tell me everything." He ordered in a low growl. I narrowed my eyes at the man and looked at the position I was in. My hands were delicately pressed against his vest, and my legs had found holding while allowing my pelvis to press up against the male aggressively interrogating me. I looked up in time to see his expression turn from pissed and stern to a mix of disgusted and flustered. "I can't believe you're hard, you ridiculous pervert." He muttered and kept his hold on my sweater, loosening it as an attempt to pull away from me.

Yeah, getting a knee up my crotch is a good way to check if I'm erect. "So I am." I hummed calmly as if he had just told me the sky is blue. It's not like I'm ashamed, anyone who knows me knows that I'm an aggressively horny man and won't apologize for being that way. Tom stared at me with increasing disgust and visibly cringed. "I can't be serious when I know that you're getting off to me." He hissed and pulled his hand away from me, also removing his leg from my general vicinity. "Hm. Well, thanks for helping me remember I'm switch. Ciao!" I said with a grin before walking away. I heard Tom gag as I began to leave the room. Oh yeah, definitely worth getting a boner for. "Geez- geez geez- come here you disgusting pervert-." He quickly said and I turned around, casually strolling over. I had broken his "mightier than thou" attitude, and it was hilarious. Now he looked like a kid who had discovered porn for the first time. "Wanna do it again? I'm much more willing to this time~." I teased with a smirk.