Chapter Sixteen, Vacation Days

Tom's Perspective

"Oh come on Tord! I have had enough stress for the both of us! And I'm not taking no for an answer!" I complained and Tord stared down at me with furiously burning eyes. I glared at him from on his bed and crossed my arms. I'm not backing down. "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes!" I countered and he angrily clenched his fist. "I don't even have my other arm Thomas! How the fuck do you expect me to effectively get through my day?!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes, though he couldn't see it. "I'm not helping you asshole, you kidnapped me and I'm not cooperating." I insisted stubbornly and kept an intense glare on his eyes. He narrowed his blood-colored eyes and cursed under his breath. "Fine. How about you go back then? How about you leave and pretend I never existed, just like before?" He snapped and bore his sharp teeth. "How about I just fucking do that, you dick hole!" I yelled and got up, gripping his tie.

I yanked him forward and tightened my grip on his tie. "Take me back." I firmly demanded and growled, face to face with the Norwegian. "Make me." He challenged and stood his ground. I wanted to keep going at him and beat him up, but I remembered my plan with Edd and Matt. I can't leave until they're ready. I pushed him back against the wall and pinned him down by his shoulders. "I could kill you if I wanted to, but just let me take the day off here instead." I said with less anger, still very annoyed at the devil in my grip. He seemed to contemplate my threat and grinned. "No." He said with a confident smirk. Seriously? "Why not?" I asked while gripping his scarred neck. He didn't seem threatened at all. "Because somebody doesn't remember who's in charge. Maybe you need to go back into your cell for a while~." He teased and winced when I tightened my hand around his neck. "I'm not your stupid toy." I snarled and continued to grip harder, feeling his pulse in my hand. He stayed silent and stared at me with his malicious eyes.

When he finally spoke, it was strained because of my grip. "Then why do you wear that choker?" He asked, which made me question myself. Why do I wear this choker? It's pretty, sure, but it's on my neck exactly like that electric collar I hated. I let go of his neck and rubbed the bedazzled choker that adorned mine. I really don't know why I like this choker. "... It doesn't matter. Give me a break or suffer." I told him and resumed my harsh grip on his neck. "Oh come now Thomas, you're such a valuable asset~ you deserve to be seen standing next to me, as an equal." He tempted, his voice barely above a whisper due to my grip. I have to give this up eventually, and I know it. But I want a break after everything that's happened. I desperately need it, as does Tord. "I am changing my demand. We take a day off together and let your generals handle the army. And no is not an answer." I proposed and got a look of confusion. "What?? Why me?" He asked and attempted to loosen my grip. I promptly let go of him and stuffed my hands in the comfortable pockets of my pants.

"Because Tord, you need it. You're tense too, and it shows. You're trying way too hard to make me help you." I explained and Tord sighed. "I can't take a break, it would seem childish and irresponsible." He excused the thought. "Tord." I said sternly as if I was scolding a child. "Just take a break, I don't care. Bye." He said before attempting to leave the room. I quickly grabbed his arm and stopped him mid-walk. How can I possibly be more persuasive? I can think of many things, but I'm not nice enough to do most of them. I guess I'll try this. "Come on Tord, we can hang out together and watch hentai or something.. Whatever makes you happy." I suggested, wanting to bite my to tongue halfway through. Being nice is just not my thing, but I want to relax, and I know Tord needs to as well. Tord sighed and turned to me. He looked tired and pitiful. "... Okay Tom, but let me make a call first." He said and pulled out his phone from his fancy little coat pocket. I threw myself onto the comfortable, heavenly bed and settled in the blankets, feeling at ease.

These professional clothes are sort of uncomfortable though, I wish I could have my hoodie back. I began scrolling through channels on while tuning out Tord's foreign words in the background. It pisses me off that I can't understand what he's saying, but I also don't really care. As long as it doesn't involve arson, it's not my problem. "Thomas- please help me-." Tord pleaded in English and I looked over to the distressed fellow. He was attempting to get his comfortable red hoodie on, but due to having one arm he was having trouble. I laughed at the sight and got up, walking over to the ridiculous sight. I helped him pull on his hoodie and then reminded myself to ask about my hoodie. "Tord, can I have my hoodie back? I miss it." I requested, though I really wished to demand it instead. I think both of us are too tired to get riled up right now.

"Ahh.. I don't know where it is or what Patryk did with it, but you can have one of mine. I have a black hoodie if you'd prefer that, if you can find it-." He offered and adjusted his hoodie, pulling it over his horned hair. With my new goal, I began digging through his closet for a black hoodie. Unfortunately there wasn't one, but there were many red hoodies and other outfits. I guess I'm sticking with red for now, how disappointing. I took off my clothing without much care and pulled on Tord's hoodie, immediately noticing how different it felt from mine. The smell was different, the cloth was different, and it was thicker than mine. It felt like a big weighted blanket wrapped around me. One you would wear in the fall or on rainy days. I didn't like the scent change, but I really did enjoy how thick and loose it was. I laid down next to the Norwegian who was now comfortably splayed out on his king sized bed, legs spread out like he's getting fucked silly.

He honestly looked ridiculous, but then again my position wasn't much better. Legs haphazardly laying around while my arms are comfortably wrapped around the stuffed rabbit I call Vanilla. This is a nice break from the usual chaos that has entered my life, and I'm going to take advantage of it. Tord was now the one flipping through channels, but found nothing that satisfied his desires. "Hold on, I'll just watch something on youtube." He muttered and went onto Roku before finding something to watch on YouTube. I didn't really care what he picked, but apparently he cares a lot. He scrolled through his subscription list and picked a Norwegian YouTuber that I didn't recognize at all. I didn't complain, mostly because I had noticed the bottle of vodka in his hands. I was practically locked onto it. That alcohol is the prey, and I'm the very eager predator. I watched and inaudibly whimpered as he chugged the liquid gold.

Once he had drank almost half of the bottle, he noticed my fascination with it. "Well don't be so polite, take it from me." He said and snickered, holding the bottle in the air as if to tease me. Without a second thought, I jumped at the bottle and aggressively grabbed it, landing on the Norski under me with a loud thump. I couldn't tell what hurt more, our ribs colliding or the burning desire to drink the alcoholic drink within my grasp. I quickly pushed myself off of Tord to avoid anymore awkward tension and downed the bottle. It made me throat burn and tasted like ten different kinds of piss, but none of that would matter soon. "Have another Thomas- you seem thirsty." He joked and shoved another bottle of vodka into my hands. I'm a tad confused as to where he's getting this from, but I'm not passing up a bottle of vodka. I'm a severe alcoholic and not ashamed in the least bit, so down goes another bottle. I'll feel it in the morning, and my body will for the rest of my small, miserable, depressed life.

I don't have to deal with it now, so who cares? I set the empty bottles on the nightstand beside me and laid back, ready to be completely knocked out when this alcohol kicks in. Tord didn't even seem surprised by how fast I had emptied those bottles, he was used to my habits. "Don't blame me if you end up naked and in my closet. Again." He warned and sighed. I had no memories of that happening before, which would be more disturbing if I wasn't starting to get a tingly, good feeling in my mind. "Did.. That happen?" I asked and paused mid-sentence at the weird but familiar sensations in my body. "Yeah, you got drunk and followed me to my room. And then you attempted to lock yourself in my closet, before you passed out. At one point you were trying to steal my clothes and ended up naked, so.. Yeah, it happened before. That's how I know why you don't get any bitches-." He explained, probably in reference to my dick size. I playfully punched his shoulder and snorted. Oh man, I feel good. Tord seemed amused by this and helped me lay down once more. "You just stay right there before you pop a brain cell-. I don't want you naked again-." He told me and looked back at the video he was watching. I just laid there as my brain got woozy and my muscles relaxed. Oh yeah, this is a good day.