It's A Boy!!!

1: INT. HOSPITAL ROOM DAY FADE IN:

September 15th, 2000, 9 months after Prince's Rave Un2 The Year 2000 party, Rachael is in labor with her and Michael's third child. Prince Jr. is now 11, Paris is 6, and Rachael and Michael are 37 and 42.

RACHAEL: (having the baby) Ahhh!

MICHAEL: (holding her hand) It's okay baby, I'm right here, I'm right here. Push!

RACHAEL: (pushes as hard as she can) AHHH!!!

NURSE: It's a boy!

MICHAEL: (smiles widely) A boy? (looks at Rachael) It's a boy! We have another boy!

NURSE: (wraps him in a blanket and carefully hands him to Rachael)

RACHAEL: (takes him in her arms and smiles down at him) He's perfect. He looks a lot like you honey.

MICHAEL: Yeah he does, but I'm sure he's got a lot of you in him!

RACHAEL: (giggles)

NURSE: I'll go and print his birth certificate. (leaves)

RACHAEL: (looks up at Michael) Sweetheart, are you sure you still want to name him... You know, what you picked?

MICHAEL: Yes!

RACHAEL: But honey, won't that be confusing for Prince? And... Prince?

MICHAEL: That's why we'll call him Blanket! He's like our little blanket of love.

RACHAEL: Ok...

NURSE: (comes back in with the birth certificate) Alright everything is filled out, I just need you both to sign your names at the bottom. Have you decided on a name?

MICHAEL: Yes. Prince Michael Jackson II.

NURSE: (nods in a surprised manner) Okay. (writes his name on it and hands it to them) Here you are, and congratulations! (leaves)

MICHAEL: Come on, let's get you both home. The kids are waiting to meet their new sibling, and Prince is waiting to meet his new nephew slash godson! (helps her up and they both leave)

2: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (LIVING ROOM) DAY CUT TO:

Later, Rachael and Michael introduce Blanket to Prince Jr., Paris, and Prince.

MICHAEL: (comes in with Rachael and Blanket) Hey guys! Look who's home!

PARIS: Mama! (runs to her and hugs her as Prince does the same)

RACHAEL: Hi guys! Come say hi to your new little brother!

PRINCE JR.: What's his name dad?

MICHAEL: Prince Michael Jackson II, but we'll just call him Blanket.

PRINCE JR.: Can I hold him?

MICHAEL: Sure!

RACHAEL: Sweetie, go sit down on the couch and I'll bring him over.

PRINCE JR.: Ok Mom. (goes and sits down on the couch)

RACHAEL: (carefully puts him in his lap)

PRINCE JR.: (holds him) Hi buddy!

PARIS: Can I hold him?

PRINCE JR.: No way, you're too little

RACHAEL: Hey, she can hold him. (turns to Paris) Sweetie, go sit with Prince. Prince, put Blanket in her lap but make sure you hold his head for her.

PRINCE JR.: Ok. (puts Blanket in her lap and holds his head)

PARIS: He's tiny!

PRINCE JR.: (chuckles) Yes he is!