Rehearsals: June 17th, 2009

633: INT. STAPLES CENTER DAY

FADE IN:

The next day, June 17th, 2009. Michael is back at rehearsal.

KENNY ORTEGA: Good morning everybody, today will be a relatively short day, we'll be doing the J5 Medley, the Off The Wall Medley, I Just Can't Stop Loving You and Dangerous with eye addition of Dirty Diana and Black Or White. So Michael, you can start whenever you're ready.

MICHAEL: (Cues the track and starts singing the J5 medley) When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around Those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took Now it's much too late for me to take a second look Oh, baby, give me one more chance (to show you that I love you) Won't you please let me back in your heart Oh, darlin', I was blind to let you go (let you go, baby) But now since I see you in his arms (I want you back) Yes, I do now (I want you back) Ooh, ooh, baby (I want you back) Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (I want you back) Na, na, na, na I want you back! [segues into "The Love You Save"] Stop na na na, you'd better save it! Stop, stop, stop, you'd better save it! When we played tag in grade school You wanted to be It. But chasing boys was just a fad You crossed your heart you'd quit. When we grew up you traded Your promise for my ring Now just like back to grade school You're doing the same old thing! Stop, the love you save may be your own! Darling, take it slow Or some day you'll be all alone. You'd better stop, the love you save may be your own! Darling, look both ways before you cross me You're headed for the danger zone!

The lights went down as "I'll Be There" started playing.

MICHAEL: (Starts singing "I'll Be There") You and I must make a pact We must bring salvation back Where there is love, I'll be there (I'll be there) I'll reach out my hand to you I'll have faith in all you do Just call my name and I'll be there (I'll be there)

JERMAINE: (Comes out and starts singing) And oh, I'll be there to comfort youBuild my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found youI'll be there with a love that's strongI'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on(Holdin' on, holdin' on, holdin' on) Yes, I will, yes, I will...

MICHAEL: (Continues) If you should ever find someone newI know he better be good to you'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there (I'll be there) Don't you know, baby, yeah, yeahI'll be there, I'll be thereJust call my name (I'll be there), I'll be thereJust look over your shoulders, honey! OohI'll be there, I'll be thereWhenever you need me (I'll be there), I'll be thereDon't you know, baby, yeah, yeahI'll be there, I'll be thereJust call my name (I'll be there), I'll be thereOoh, ooh, ooh, oohI'll be there, I'll be there Just call my.... Naaaaaame...

MICHAEL: (Starts performing the Off The Wall Medley) Lovely is the feelin' now Fever, temperatures risin' now Power (oh power) is the force, the vow That makes it happen, it asks no questions why (ooh) So get closer (closer now) To my body now Just love me 'Til you don't know how (ooh) Keep on, with the force, don't stop Don't stop 'til you get enough Keep on, with the force, don't stop Don't stop 'til you get enough Keep on, with the force, don't stop Don't stop 'til you get enough Keep on, with the force, don't stop Don't stop 'til you get enough! [Segues into "Rock With You"] Girl, close your eyes Let that rhythm get into you Don't try to fight it There ain't nothing that you can do Relax your mind Lay back and groove with mine You gotta feel that heat And we can ride the boogie Share that beat of love I wanna rock with you (all night) Dance you into day (sunlight) I wanna rock with you (all night) We're gonna rock the night away (rock, right) [segues into "Shake Your Body Down To The Ground"] I don't know what's gonna happen to you, babyBut I do know that I love yaYou walk around this town with your head all up in the skyAnd I do know that I want ya[Chorus]Let's dance, let's shout (Shout)Shake your body down to the groundLet's dance, let's shout (Shout)Shake your body down to the groundLet's dance, let's shout (Shout)Shake your body down to the groundLet's dance, let's shout (Shout)Shake your body down to the ground (Ooh) Let's dance, let's shout (Shout)Shake your body down to the groundLet's dance, let's shout (Shout)Shake your body down to the groundLet's dance, let's shout (Shout)Shake your body down to the groundLet's dance, let's shout (Shout)Shake your body down to the ground!