Vegas Nightmares

223: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (LIVING ROOM) DAY FADE IN:

Two months later. November 17th, 2003.

RACHAEL: (phone rings) (answers it) Hello?

PRINCE: (on the phone) Hi Rach.

RACHAEL: Oh, hey Prince, what's up?

PRINCE: (on the phone) Listen, Manuela and I are going to Vegas, I got a couple gigs. We were wondering if you guys wanted to come. We know Mike hasn't really left the house in awhile.

RACHAEL: You know what? That sounds fun. Let me talk to Michael and see if he's up for it. When do you leave?

PRINCE: (on the phone) Tomorrow morning.

RACHAEL: Ok. I'll talk to him and if we're coming we'll meet you at Paisley in the morning.

PRINCE: (on the phone) Thanks Rach, bye. (hangs up)

MICHAEL: (comes down) Who was that on the phone?

RACHAEL: It was Prince, he and Manuela are going to Vegas and they invited us. Do you wanna go?

MICHAEL: I don't know...

RACHAEL: Oh come on honey, you hardly leave the house anymore. Let's go to Vegas and have some fun with Prince and Manuela. Come on, for me.

MICHAEL: Well... Ok.

RACHAEL: Great! (kisses him) I'm gonna go help the kids pack. (goes upstairs)

224: INT. SANTA BARBARA COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT DAY

Meanwhile...

DETECTIVE: Hello Gavin, thank you for coming. We've asked you here because we are reopening the case against Michael Jackson and we have some questions we need to ask you. Gavin, did Michael Jackson behave inappropriately towards you?

GAVIN: Yes... He did.

DETECTIVE: You shared a bed with Mr. Jackson, is that correct?

GAVIN: Yes... He touched me.

JANET ARVIZO: He held us captive at Neverland between February 21st and March 12th and forced Gavin to be in that documentary.

DETECTIVE: I see... Well, we'll issue a search warrant for the ranch and see what we can find.

225: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY FADE IN:

The next day, the gang are off to Vegas, but something is amiss...

PRINCE: We're really glad you guys could make it.

MICHAEL: Well thank you for inviting us Prince.

PRINCE: Anytime Mike. (looks over at Rachael) You okay Rach? You seem kinda quiet.

RACHAEL: I don't know... I'm getting that really off feeling again. Something doesn't seem right.

PRINCE: What, did you leave one of the kids at home?