Buried Under

A/N: This chapter will take place from November 2005 to January 2006. Character credit goes to 

406: INT. MICHAEL AND RACHAEL'S HOUSE (KITCHEN) DAY FADE IN:

One month later, November, 2005.
RACHAEL: (Serves Michael a plate of eggs and bacon) Have you thought about where you wanna move to?

MICHAEL: I was thinking Persia.

RACHAEL: Persia? Honey, I'm sure it's beautiful, but I think we should move somewhere the kids are more familiar with. What about London? When I was younger I always wanted to go there.

MICHAEL: You know what? I love London. Let's do it.

RACHAEL: Great! I was looking at some houses last night on the internet after you went to bed, and I found one I think you'd love. (grabs a packet off the counter and shows it to him) Here, take a look. It's got 28 rooms, an indoor pool and a private lake!

 It's got 28 rooms, an indoor pool and a private lake!

MICHAEL: Wow, it's beautiful. How much is it?

RACHAEL: 5 million. I already put a down payment on it. We've got plenty in savings to pay it off.

MICHAEL: Really? That's great! I can't wait for the kids to see this house!

PRINCE JR.: (Comes in with Paris and Blanket) House? What house? Are we moving again?

RACHAEL: (looks at Michael)

MICHAEL: Kids, come sit.

PRINCE, PARIS AND BLANKET: (they all sit down next to him)

MICHAEL: We have something to tell you. As you know, the press and the tabloids have been very mean and nasty to Daddy lately, and I just can't take it anymore. We're moving to the UK.

PRINCE JR.: (Frowns deeply) What?

RACHAEL: We're moving to London.

PARIS AND BLANKET: Cool!

PRINCE JR.: Mom, Dad, how could you do this? What about Grandma and Grandpa? What about uncle Prince?... What about Lorraine? Long distance relationships never work out!

RACHAEL: Sweetheart, it's not like we'll never see them again. We're only staying for a year.

MICHAEL: Maybe for a year, it could be longer.

RACHAEL: (gives him a "what the hell are you doing?" Look)

PRINCE JR.: This sucks! (storms out)

RACHAEL: (To Paris and Blanket) Kids, why don't you go play outside for awhile? I need to talk to Daddy.

PARIS AND BLANKET: Ok Mom. (Both walk out)

RACHAEL: Michael, I thought we agreed we'd only live in London for a year.

MICHAEL: Rachael, we don't know for sure if the press will let this go after a year. It could take longer than that.