A Big Mistake

181: INT. NEVERLAND RANCH (LIVING ROOM) DAY FADE IN:

5 months later, November 20th, 2002.

MICHAEL: (comes in) Rachael, I have a surprise for you!

RACHAEL: Ooh! What is it?

MICHAEL: I feel bad that we didn't get to do anything on our anniversary because I was being interviewed by Martin, so I made a reservation for a little family getaway. (hands her an envelope)

RACHAEL: (opens it up) (reads it) Hotel Adlon?

MICHAEL: It's a beautiful hotel in Berlin. I thought it would be nice to get away for a little while.

RACHAEL: No cameras?

MICHAEL: No cameras, no Martin. Just me, you and our children.

RACHAEL: (smiles brightly) When do we leave?

MICHAEL: Now if you want. The jet is ready to go and all our bags are packed.

RACHAEL: Great! Let's go! (grabs his hand and eagerly leaves with him)

182: INT. ADLON HOTEL DAY

A few hours later, the Jackson's arrive in Berlin, Germany.

RACHAEL: (comes in with Michael and the kids and looks around) Oh Michael, this is gorgeous!

MICHAEL: I booked the honeymoon suite!

RACHAEL: I love it!

PRINCE JR.: (hears chanting outside) What's that Dad?

MICHAEL: (opens the window to see a huge crowd down below chanting his name) It's Daddy's fans!

PARIS: (both she and Prince start chanting his name) Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!

MICHAEL: (chuckles) I've got an idea! (takes Blanket) Honey, hand me that face cloth.

RACHAEL: (hands him a face cloth) What are you doing honey?

MICHAEL: I wanna show Blanket to the world. Come on booboo. (puts the face cloth over his head and carries him out to the balcony)

183: EXT. ADLON HOTEL (BALCONY) DAY

Michael introduces Blanket to the world...

FANS: (Chanting) Michael! Michael! Michael!

MICHAEL: (quickly holds Blanket over the railing of the balcony before going back inside)

MARTIN BASHIR: Is he barking mad?

MICHAEL: (comes back out and blows a kiss to the crowd before throwing the cloth to them down below)

184: INT. ADLON HOTEL DAY

MICHAEL: That was so cool!