Family Reunion (May Rehearsals Part Two)

612: INT. MICHAEL & RACHAEL'S HOUSE (HOLMBY HILLS, LIVING ROOM) DAY FADE IN:

One week later, May 14th, 2009. Michael, Rachael and the kids are getting ready for Katherine and Joseph's 60th wedding anniversary.

MICHAEL: Kids, are you ready yet? We gotta get to grandma and Joseph's house!

Prince, Paris and Blanket came running down the stairs fully dressed and ready to go.

MICHAEL: You guys look great. Okay, everybody get in the car.

PRINCE, PARIS AND BLANKET: Ok Dad. (they leave)

RACHAEL: (Wraps her arms around him and rests her chin on his shoulder) You look really nice honey.

MICHAEL: (Smiles softly) And you look beautiful. (kisses her hands)

RACHAEL: Are you okay? You seem a little nervous.

MICHAEL: I'm fine, I'm just a little worried because I don't know if Randy's gonna be there, I don't want him to make a scene in front of the kids.

RACHAEL: Want me to call your mother and find out?

MICHAEL: (Shakes his head) No, let's just go. We're gonna be late.

RACHAEL: Ok honey. (they leave)

613: INT. HAYVENHURST DAY DISSOLVE TO:

The Jackson's all get together to celebrate.

KATHERINE: (Hugs Michael tightly) Michael, it's so good to see you honey.

MICHAEL: Hello Mother, how are you?

KATHERINE: I'm wonderful honey. How are you?

MICHAEL: (Kisses her cheek) I'm fine Mother, happy anniversary. By the way... You don't know if Randy's here, do you?

KATHERINE: He couldn't make it hun.

MICHAEL: Oh... I'm gonna say hello to Joseph.

Michael went over to speak to Joseph while Katherine greeted Rachael and the kids.

KATHERINE: (Hugs Rachael tightly) Rachael, how are you hun?

RACHAEL: (Kisses her cheek) Hi Katherine, I'm great. Happy anniversary!

KATHERINE: Thank you hun! Now where are my grandbabies?

PRINCE, PARIS AND BLANKET: Hi Grandma.

KATHERINE: Prince, you're so handsome! And Paris, look at you! You're gorgeous! And Blanket, look at your hair! It's so long and lovely just like Daddy's!

PRINCE JR.: Thank you Grandma. By the way, this is my girlfriend Lori.

LORRAINE: (Smiles shyly) It's nice to meet you Mrs. Jackson.

KATHERINE: Lorraine! I've heard so much about you honey!

Meanwhile, Michael makes small talk with Joseph.

MICHAEL: (Shakes Joseph's hand) Hello Joseph.

JOSEPH: I heard about that big tour of yours.

MICHAEL: Yes, it's supposed to start in July.

JOSEPH: That's great. You know, I was thinking, this could be a really good opportunity to get you and your brothers back together again.

MICHAEL: Joseph, this is supposed to be my comeback.

JOSEPH: I know Mike, but this is also supposed to be your last tour, right? What better way to end it than with a Jackson 5 reunion?

Before Michael could say anything, Jermaine called out to him.