Terror and Fear

(A/N: The following chapter includes depressing and intense subject matter that may be triggering to some. Readers discretion is advised.)

108: INT. HOTEL SUITE DAY FADE IN:

The next day... September 11th, 2001...

RACHAEL: (hears someone pounding on the door) (gets up and opens it to see Bill and Javon) Bill? Javon? What are you guys doing here?

BILL: Mrs. Jackson, you need to pack and you need to meet us outside right now.

RACHAEL: What are you talking about? What's going on?

JAVON: Two planes just hit the world trade center, it's all over the news.

RACHAEL: What?

JAVON: They're evacuating everyone. We need to leave now.

RACHAEL: Ok. (quickly runs over to the bed and shakes Michael awake) Michael, wake up!

MICHAEL: (wakes up) What? What is it?

RACHAEL; We gotta get out of here now. (runs over to wake up the kids) Wake up guys, we have to go.

MICHAEL: What's going on?

RACHAEL: Two planes just crashed into the world trade center. (quickly starts packing)

MICHAEL: What? (turns on the news) (goes pale) Oh my God... All those people, their families...

RACHAEL: Michael come on! We have to pack!

MICHAEL: (gets up and helps her pack)

PRINCE: (rushes in) Did you guys see the news?!

RACHAEL: Yes, will you get the kids out of here please?

PRINCE: Yeah, come on guys, we gotta go.

PRINCE JR.: Mom, what's going on?

RACHAEL: Baby, just go with Prince please.

PRINCE JR.: (they leave)

RACHAEL: The tour bus is outside, let's go. (grabs his hand and quickly runs out)

109: INT. TOUR BUS DAY CUT TO:

The gang flees.

MICHAEL: Is everybody here?!

KATHERINE: Yes, I counted. Don't worry honey, everybody's here.

MICHAEL: Thank God.

PARIS: Mommy, I'm scared.

RACHAEL: I know baby, it's okay.

PRINCE JR.: Dad, what is going on?

MICHAEL: I don't know buddy, apparently there's been a plane crash.

RACHAEL: (to herself) "As we drove through the city, there were people running and screaming. It was pure chaos. The traffic was a nightmare. We unfortunately passed by the towers which were up in flames." Oh my God! (quickly covers Prince and Paris' eyes)