Family Drama

499: INT. SECURITY TRAILER DAY FADE IN:

(For this first part, watch this for reference. Watch from 3:07 until you see the next video.)

Two weeks later, February 27th, 2008.

MICHAEL: (On the phone, talking to Bill) Bill, Bill! The police, they're harassing my fans! Tell them it's okay for them to be here!

BILL: (Sighs) Really, sir?

MICHAEL: (On the phone) Yes! My fans are everything to me!

BILL: Okay sir. (hangs up) Javon, I'll be right back.

JAVON: Whoa, whoa, Bill hold up a sec, there's someone coming up to the gate. (looks closely) I think that's Joe Jackson. Want me to get him?

BILL: I got it. (walks out)

500: EXT. MICHAEL & RACHAEL'S HOUSE (VEGAS, FRONT GATE) DAY

A police officer is threatening Michael's fans and Joseph has arrived unannounced.

POLICE OFFICER: (To the fans) This is an illegal assembly and you all have to go.

FAN: We have every right to be here!

BILL: (To the cop) Sir, it's alright for these people to be here.

POLICE OFFICER: Who the hell are you?

BILL: (Gives him his card) Bill Whitfield, I'm doing private security for the owners of the house, and the owner doesn't have a problem with these people being here.

FAN: Michael Jackson lives here!!!

POLICE OFFICER: Oh yeah? Well let me tell you something, I don't give a rat's ass who lives here. You people need to move to the other side of the street or you're all under arrest for trespassing.

BILL: Alright people, let's move it to the other side of the street.

FAN: (Kisses Bill's cheek) Thank you!

(Watch this whole video for this next part)

BILL: (Goes back over to the gate where Joseph is approaching) May I help you?

JOSEPH: Yeah, I'm here to see my son. I'm coming in.

BILL: I'm sorry sir, I can't let you do that. Can I give Mr. Jackson a message?

JOSEPH: (Glares at him) Yeah. Tell him his father's here.

BILL: Yes sir. (goes inside)

501: INT. MICHAEL & RACHAEL'S HOUSE (VEGAS, KITCHEN) DAY

BILL: (comes in)

RACHAEL: Oh, Bill, Michael wanted me to give this to you. (gives him a diamond heart necklace) Can you wrap this for him? It's for Elizabeth Taylor, she invited us to her birthday party tonight.