The Country Girl

(A/N: Hi! So before we begin there's a few things I wanted to mention. As I mentioned in the last chapter, this chapter is pretty much all music, but once you make it towards the end somebody makes a surprise appearance! Also, I did mention that I'd be doing my own singing. Part of the reason this chapter took so long was because I was trying to find time to finish recording the songs. I admit these really aren't my best. Usually when I upload a YouTube video I have it set to unlisted mode so only people who have the link can watch it but wattpad doesn't play unlisted videos so unfortunately i had to make them public, which made me nervous because I know anybody would be hearing it so my voice wasn't very good. Some songs are better than others, they aren't all bad. I was just nervous and I didn't have any water. Please believe me, I can sing waaaay better than what you're about to hear. After this chapter is published I'm gonna post a link of me actually singing on my profile so you can hear what I really sound like when I'm not nervous.
One more thing, all the songs I recorded myself are old school country classics like The Carter Sisters, Loretta Lynn and Patsy Cline, so if any of the lyrics seem strange or weird, that's why! Ok, enjoy! Oh, and I've also included the real songs under my videos just to give you a chance to hear the real ones aside from my covers.)

310: INT. HAYVENHURST (STUDIO) DAY FADE IN:

One week later, Rachael finally starts recording her first country album.

PRINCE: (comes in) Hey hey pretty lady, (in a southern accent).Ya'll ready to start singin' and pickin' tunes for this here country album?

RACHAEL: (laughs) I'm always ready darlin'!

PRINCE: Ok, pull it back there Loretta.

RACHAEL; (laughs and rolls her eyes) What's the first song I'm doing?

PRINCE: Jackson by Cash and Carter.

RACHAEL: Sweet!

PRINCE: And since Mikey didn't wanna record, you're gonna sing over June's vocals on the original track.

RACHAEL: Cool.

PRINCE: (plays the track)

(My version)

(Original)

RACHAEL: (starts singing)
We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson...

JOHNNY CASH: (On tape)
Ever since the fire went out
I'm going to Jackson, I'm gonna mess around
Yeah, I'm goin' to Jackson
Look out Jackson town...