Birthdays and Finding Wonderland

(A/N: I wanna give a huge thank you to my friend Mjthe112222aaaa for writing the majority of this chapter.)

527: INT. MICHAEL & RACHAEL'S HOUSE (VEGAS, LIVING ROOM) DAY FADE IN:

One month later. June 7th, 2008. Prince's 50th birthday and the day before Prince Jr.'s 19th birthday.

MICHAEL: (Checks the calendar) Hey honey, isn't it Prince's birthday today?

RACHAEL: Oh yeah, it is! You know what? Let's call him!

MICHAEL: But he doesn't celebrate birthdays.

RACHAEL: (Smirks evily) I know. But like it or not, he's officially 50 today! (dials his number)

528: INT. PAISLEY PARK (STUDIO) DAY CUT TO:

PRINCE: (Phone rings, answers it) Hello?

RACHAEL: (On the phone) Hey!

PRINCE: Hey Rach, what's up?

RACHAEL: (On the phone) Happy birthday! From me to you old man!

PRINCE: Rachael, you know 'm a Jehovah's Witness. I don't celebrate birthdays.

RACHAEL: (On the phone) Well, happy born day then old man!

PRINCE: (Laughs) I ain't old! I still look the same as I did 10 years ago, ya know why? Cuz I don't count years or ages! And I wouldn't talk, you're gonna be 45 next week missy!

RACHAEL: (On the phone) Ugh, don't remind me! I think I may need to start botox!

PRINCE: Don't you dare. You're beautiful just the way you are. Besides, I'd hate to see your face end up like Mike's.

RACHAEL: (On the phone) Hey! Don't be mean!

PRINCE: Relax Rach, I'm just playing. So you good with the date we picked for "Make Your Move"?

RACHAEL: (On the phone) Yeah, it'd be a nice birthday present to myself if it debuted at number one, but I don't think I have that kind of star power anymore.

PRINCE: Hey, never say never. You're an icon. Don't you ever forget that. Listen, I gotta go Rach, but I'll see you real soon. (hangs up)

529: INT. MICHAEL & RACHAEL'S HOUSE (VEGAS, KITCHEN) DAY FADE IN:

The next day, June 8th, 2008. Prince Jr's 19th birthday.

EVERYONE: (singing) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Prince, Happy birthday to you!

RACHAEL: Blow out your candles honey!

PRINCE JR.: (Blows out his candles) I would tell you what I wished for but it wouldn't come true.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

MICHAEL: Don't worry, I got it. (opens the door) Oh hey Lori! (hugs her tightly and kisses her cheek) So happy you could come.

LORRAINE: Thanks for the invite! You don't mind that my Dad dropped me off, right? We had some trouble finding the house.

MICHAEL: (Chuckles) Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! Does your Dad wanna come in for a piece of cake or a drink?