Birthdays (2009)

624: INT. MICHAEL & RACHAEL'S HOUSE (HOLMBY HILLS, BACKYARD) DAY

FADE IN:

The next day, June 8th, 2009. Prince Jr's. 20th birthday. Michael and Rachael are busy putting up decorations and are also celebrating Paris and Blanket's birthdays who are turning 15 and 9 respectively.

RACHAEL: (Hanging up a birthday banner) Honey? Will you help me with this?

MICHAEL: Of course. (climbs up the ladder and helps her hang it up)

RACHAEL: Phew, finally done with this banner. Is the cake ready?

MICHAEL: Yes, the bakery just dropped it off. Do we have all the gifts for everybody?

RACHAEL: Yeah, I wrapped and labeled everything.

MICHAEL: Good.

PRINCE JR.: (Comes out) Hey Mom, hey Dad.

RACHAEL: (Smiles brightly and kisses his cheek) Hey! Happy birthday baby!

PRINCE JR.: (blushes) Thanks Mom! Hey, check out what I got for Lori. (pulls a small box out of his pocket and opens it to reveal a gold locket with a white rose engraved on it)

 (pulls a small box out of his pocket and opens it to reveal a gold locket with a white rose engraved on it)

RACHAEL: Oh honey, she's gonna love it!

PRINCE JR.: Open it!

RACHAEL: (Opens it up to see a picture of Lori and Prince Jr.) Awww! You're gonna make her cry! She's gonna love it, but what's this for?

PRINCE JR.: Well her birthday's next month and I figured since we're not gonna be here because of Dad's tour I might as well get her something now.

RACHAEL: That's so sweet! Go inside and get Paris and Blanket, grandma and everybody will be here soon.

PRINCE JR.: Ok Mom. (goes back inside)

RACHAEL: (To Michael) Speaking of which, when is your Mom getting here?

MICHAEL: In about an hour I believe.

One hour later everyone arrives.

RACHAEL: (Comes out with a cake, singing) Happy birthday Prince, Paris and Blanket! Happy birthday to you!

PRINCE, PARIS AND BLANKET: (they all blow out the candles)

RACHAEL: (Cheers) Yay! Now let's open some presents!

Prince, Paris, and Blanket all opened their presents.

Prince got a signed Young Guns poster from Lori, a signed poster from Eminem, a signed Mötley Crüe Greatest Hits album, a signed drum kit from Tommy, and a signed guitar from Mick.