Where You Lead, I Will Follow

(Character credit and song choices go to @Mjthe112222aaaa enjoy)

401: INT. MICHAEL AND RACHAEL'S HOUSE (KITCHEN) DAY FADE IN:

One month later, October, 2005.

MICHAEL: (comes in and sits down at the table)

RACHAEL: (turns to him) Morning honey, you want some waffles?

MICHAEL: No thanks. Are the kids up yet?

RACHAEL: No, they're still in bed. Why?

MICHAEL: We gotta talk.

RACHAEL: What's going on?

MICHAEL: Rachael... I can't live here anymore.

RACHAEL: Oh honey, I know this house isn't Neverland, but you'll get used to it.

MICHAEL: No, I don't mean this house... I don't want to live in the states anymore.

RACHAEL: What? What are you getting at?

MICHAEL: Rachael, I am sick and tired of being ridiculed and mocked by the tabloids and the press. I need to go somewhere where I can have privacy. I don't want to live in the US anymore.

RACHAEL: Michael, our family is here! Our friends are all here! Are you seriously gonna give that up because of the press?

MICHAEL: I thought you'd support me on this. You're supposed to follow me wherever life takes us. I can't believe you're being so selfish! You know the pain I go through!

RACHAEL: Oh, I'M being selfish?! YOU'RE the one who wants to uproot our family and live in some strange country and leave all of our friends and family behind! And for what? Tabloids that have been mocking you since the 80s? When are you gonna realize they aren't ever gonna go away?! You can run from this but they are going to follow you wherever we go Michael!

MICHAEL: (stays silent)

RACHAEL: (Sighs and grabs her purse) I can't do this right now. I need some air. (storms out)

402: INT. PAISLEY PARK (STUDIO) DAY DISSOLVE TO:

Rachael visits Prince.

RORIANN: (Recording) I don't mean to be guarded, I don't mean to be rude I don't mean to just shut you out, it's just what I've been used to My heart got calloused, I don't wanna make that excuse It's hard but you're worth it, I just wanna be good for you I'm a little damaged, but damn you saw the good When everyone saw baggage, you loved when no one could Laying in this bed beside you, I don't have to hide away You see all the wreckage and it wrecks me that you stay When I get lost in my own head, you always tell me the truth And girl, you find me right where I am, you're the one thing I can't lose Baby, you're my hero, I ain't scared to say that out loud You're teaching me to trust again, erasing all my doubts, yeah I'm a little damaged, but damn you saw the good When everyone saw baggage, you loved when no one could Laying in this bed beside you, I don't have to hide away You see all the wreckage and it wrecks me that you stay You put all the shattered pieces back together, made them better You saw what I could be through all the pain I'm a little damaged, but damn you saw the good When everyone saw baggage, you loved when no one could, yeah Laying in this bed beside you, I don't have to hide away You see all the wreckage, yeah You see all the wreckage, it wrecks me that you stay And it wrecks me that you stay...