The Come In From The Rain Tour (Part Three)

473: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY FADE IN:

One month later, August 29th, 2007. Michael's 49th birthday and 19th wedding anniversary with Rachael.

PRINCE: Alright Rach, you're in Vegas tonight at the MGM Grand. Tonight it's all about the funk, all about the music.

RACHAEL: Tonight? But Prince, it's our anniversary, and Michael's birthday. I thought you said I was gonna get tonight off.

PRINCE: I know, but tonight was the only night I could book you at the MGM. Celine Dion is planning some huge residency there soon so it was now or never, and Mike was all for it.

RACHAEL: (Looks at Michael) Really?

MICHAEL: (Squeezes her hand) Really.

PRINCE: And besides, it's the last night of the tour, you're free after this! Oh, and I wanted to invite you guys to come see me in London. I'm doing a residency at the 02 and I'm doing this huge finale with Amy Winehouse. Thought maybe you and the kids could come out and see it.

RACHAEL: You know what? That sounds like it could be really fun! We'd love to!

474: INT. MGM GRAND CASINO NIGHT

Later that night, the show begins, but Rachael is in for a big surprise.

RACHAEL: Hello Vegas! How you doing? We've got one hell of a show for you tonight, so let's get going!

PRINCE: Actually Rach, I heard through the grapevine that tonight is a very special night.

RACHAEL: Well, yes it is Prince. Tonight is my husband's birthday.

PRINCE: Nah, nah, nah, I heard it was your anniversary!

CROWD: Ooooh!

RACHAEL: (Laughs) Yes it is!

PRINCE: And I think your husband has something he'd like to say. Mike, get out here.

RACHAEL: (gives him a "what the hell are you doing?" Look)

MICHAEL: (comes out to thunderous applause)

CROWD; (Screaming) AHHHH!!! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!

MICHAEL: (Blushes and chuckles) Hello. 19 years ago today, this beautiful, loving angel became my wife. Rachael, you have been by my side through everything, and that is not an easy task. I know it hasn't always been easy for you, but I love you from the bottom of my heart and I always will. So, this one's for you. Please give it up for my nephews, Taj, Taryll, and TJ Jackson. You may know them as 3T.

MICHAEL & 3T: (They all start singing) Intro]I need you, girlI couldn't live a day without you[Verse 1]Well, I tried to write a special songA love song just for youTo explain the way you make me feel insideThough the meaning may be simpleAnd the words may not be newI couldn't make it clearer if I tried [Chorus]I need youAnd I couldn't live a day without youI need youMore than anyone could ever knowI need youAnd I wanna build my world around youI need youI need you[Verse 2]Well, I sang the words and realizedIt had all been said beforeSo I tried a different rhyme that meant the sameBut it didn't have the feelingAnd the first one said much moreSo I guess I'll have to say it once again[Chorus]I need youAnd I couldn't live a day without youI need youMore than anyone could ever know(More than anyone could ever know)Couldn't live a day without you, girlI need you and I wanna build my world around youBaby, I need you Oh, I need you (Baby)Couldn't live a day without youMore than anyone could ever know(More than anyone could ever know)Couldn't live a day without you, girlI need you and I wanna build my world around youI need you[Chorus]I need you(I need you, I want you)And I couldn't live a day without you(Couldn't live a day without you)I need you(Yeah yeah)More than anyone could ever know(More than anyone could ever know)I need you(I need you, I want you)And I couldn't live a day without you(Couldn't live a day without you)I need you(Yeah yeah)I need you Well, I tried a special songA love song just for youI need you...