Christmas (2008)

(A/N: credit for the Christmas day scene goes to my friend Mjthe112222aaaa)

576: INT. MICHAEL & RACHAEL'S HOUSE (HOLMBY HILLS, LIVING ROOM) DAY FADE IN:

One month later, December, 2008.

RACHAEL: (To herself) "As promised, Raymone found us a house in Holmby Hills that was close to the Staples Center, but Michael and I haven't spoken to each other much since Thanksgiving dinner with his family. He knows he needs help, why the hell won't he admit it?"

MICHAEL: (Comes in) Hey honey... I have something for you. Think of it as an apology gift. I'm sorry I lashed out at you on Thanksgiving.

RACHAEL: (Opens the box, to herself) "In the box was a beautiful diamond necklace with a medium sized diamond surrounded by 10 mini diamonds

RACHAEL: (Opens the box, to herself) "In the box was a beautiful diamond necklace with a medium sized diamond surrounded by 10 mini diamonds." Oh Michael, it's beautiful!

MICHAEL: Do you forgive me?

RACHAEL: (Kisses him) Of course I forgive you honey.

MICHAEL: Here, let me put it on you. (puts it around her neck)

RACHAEL: Oh Michael, it's so extravagant! I don't deserve this.

MICHAEL: (Kisses her) I don't ever wanna yell at you like that again. It made me feel like my father.

Michael shuddered at the thought.

MICHAEL: I want you to be happy and carefree.

PRINCE JR.: (Comes in) Hey mom, can Lorraine spend Christmas with us? Please?

RACHAEL: I don't see why not, but why?

PRINCE JR.: Her dad is taking Tanya and Alex to see their mom in rehab and she doesn't want to see her.

RACHAEL: I see. Well, ok. Grandma's been wanting to meet her.

PRINCE JR.: Thanks Mom!

577: INT. MICHAEL & RACHAEL'S HOUSE (HOLMBY HILLS, LIVING ROOM) NIGHT FADE IN:

A few weeks later, December 24th, 2008. Christmas Eve.

RACHAEL: (To Bill) Oh, Bill, can you please pick up Lorraine? She'll be spending Christmas with us.

BILL: Sure thing ma'am.

RACHAEL: Thank you! And would you mind arranging for Michael and I to go Christmas shopping tonight?

BILL: Of course Mrs. Jackson. (leaves)

578: INT. LIMO DAY CUT TO:

Bill arrives to pick up Lorraine.

BILL: (Gets out and knocks on her door) Ms. Lorraine? Your ride is here. I'm Bill Whitfield, the Jackson's head of security. Mrs. Jackson sent me.

LORRAINE: Oh! Hi Bill! I'm ready to go. My suitcase and duffle are packed.