You Rock My World

(A/N: Hi everyone, I decided to come back a little sooner than I planned. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.)

75: INT. DRESSING ROOM DAY FADE IN:

Two weeks later, August 13th, 2001. Michael is getting ready to film the video for "You Rock My World."

DIRECTOR: (knocks on the door)

MICHAEL: Come in.

DIRECTOR: (comes in) Hello Mr. Jackson, I just wanted to go over some of the changes with you.

MICHAEL: What changes?

DIRECTOR: Well for one thing, we have a new girl playing your love interest.

MICHAEL: Paul I thought we agreed Rachael would play my love interest. After all she inspired the song.

DIRECTOR: I know we did, but we were looking for someone younger, more unknown.

RACHAEL: (raises her eyebrow) Excuse me, I'm standing right here.

DIRECTOR: Trust me Michael, you'll love her. I'll go get her. (walks out)

RACHAEL: I can't believe this. Younger??? I'm 38, not 68.

DIRECTOR: (comes in with a woman) Michael, this is Kishaya Dudley, she'll be playing your love interest in the video.

MICHAEL: Nice to meet you Kishaya. (shakes her hand)

KISHAYA: It's an honor Mr. Jackson.

RACHAEL: (to herself) "Kishaya seemed nice, she was wearing a beautiful skintight dark green dress and had long black hair, almost as long as mine. I have to admit, I was a little intimidated by her beauty."

DIRECTOR: I'll be right back Michael, come on Kishaya. (both walk out)

RACHAEL: She's beautiful...

MICHAEL: (caresses her cheek) She's not nearly as beautiful as you are.

RACHAEL: (chuckles softly)

MICHAEL: Baby, I am so sorry. I know how much you wanted to do this video with me. I feel terrible.

RACHAEL: It's okay honey.

MICHAEL: No it's not, it should be you, not some model.

RACHAEL: (cups his face) Baby, I promise it's okay.

MICHAEL: Ok. Karen is waiting back at the hotel to cut my hair, wanna meet me there?

RACHAEL: Sure honey. I'll see you in a bit. (kisses him) I love you.

MICHAEL: I love you more, try not to kill Paul. (leaves)

DIRECTOR: (comes back in) Where's Michael?

RACHAEL: He went to get his hair cut.