Crüe Fest

457: INT. HOTEL SUITE DAY FADE IN:

A few days later. June 8th, 2007. Prince Jr.'s 18th birthday.

RACHAEL: Hey Prince, come here for a minute.

PRINCE JR.: What's up?

RACHAEL: Well, you're 18 today, you're officially a man, so we thought we'd make this birthday extra special. (hands him an envelope)

PRINCE JR.: (Opens it up to find two tickets to Crüefest) Whoa, Crüefest tickets????

RACHAEL: Yup! Two tickets for you and Lorraine for the whole weekend, and all access passes.

PRINCE JR.: No way!!! Thanks Mom! (hugs her tightly)

RACHAEL: You're welcome honey. There's just one little catch. I'm going with you tonight.

PRINCE JR.: Aw come on Mom!

RACHAEL: Honey, I'm sorry but just because you're 18 doesn't mean you can go to a music festival with your girlfriend for three days unsupervised, so I'm gonna go with you tonight and then aunt Mayte is gonna stay with you the rest of the weekend. The jet is all ready to go and there are tents for you guys to sleep in.

PRINCE JR.: Mom, do we really have to share a tent with Mayte?

RACHAEL: No, of course not. There's three tents. One for you, one for Lorraine and one for Mayte.

PRINCE JR.: Why can't I just share a tent with Lorraine?

RACHAEL: Because you are too young to be sharing a tent with your girlfriend and I was not born yesterday. Now let's go. (both leave)

458: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY CUT TO:

Prince Jr., Lorraine and Rachael are off to Crüefest.

LORRAINE: (Comes in) Hi everybody!

RACHAEL: (Gets up and hugs her tightly) Lorraine! Hi honey, how are you?

LORRAINE: I'm great Mrs. Jackson. Thank you so much for inviting me.

RACHAEL: Of course!

PRINCE JR.: Hey baby. (kisses her) You look great!

 (kisses her) You look great!

LORRAINE: Thank you!

PRINCE JR.: I can't believe your mom let you come.

LORRAINE: Well mommie dearest doesn't know. I've been living with Daddy and he was okay with it.

PRINCE JR.: Good, I'm glad you got out of there.

459: EXT. CRÜE FEST NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Crüe Fest.

PRINCE JR.: Mom, this is so cool! Can we get a couple t-shirts?

RACHAEL: Of course! You two stay here, I'll get them. (goes to the line)