Rehearsals: June 5th, 2009

618: INT. LIMO DAY

FADE IN:

The next day, June 5th, 2009. Michael and Rachael are off to the Staples Center for another day of rehearsals.

MICHAEL: I'm so excited! Kenny and I are gonna be working on these incredible 3D effects for Thriller! We're gonna have dead brides and grooms roaming in the aisles to the audience, and they're gonna have me coming out of a giant spider! Oh, just wait til you see the stage, it's gonna be amazing.

RACHAEL: I can't wait to see it honey!

MICHAEL: Oh Rachael, you're gonna love it!

619: INT. STAPLES CENTER DAY

Michael and Rachael arrive for rehearsal.

KENNY ORTEGA: Michael, Rachael! Good morning! How are you?

RACHAEL: We're good, it's good to see you again Kenny.

KENNY ORTEGA: You too! So, I was thinking you guys could start with "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" to get your voice warmed up. What do you think Michael?

MICHAEL: (Nods) Let's do it.

KENNY ORTEGA: Okay, "I Just Can't Stop Loving You". Lights please?

The lights went down as Bearden played the opening notes.

MICHAEL: (Sings the first few verses in Spanish) "Como la brisa tu voz me acaricia y pregunto por tiCuando amanece tu amor aparece y me hace felizMe conoces bien y sabes también que nadie te querrá como yoTú me haces sentir deseos de vivir, junto a ti por siempre, tu amor es mi suerteTu voz me llama, tú eres quien gana en mi corazónPorque me has dado algo sagrado con tu pasiónMe conoces bien y sabes también, que no puedo vivir sin tu amorY cuando no estás no hay felicidad, mi vida no es vida si tú te vas"

KENNY ORTEGA: Awww!

JOHNATHAN MOFFETT: (Counts out with his drumsticks) 1, 2, 3, 4.

The song begins and Michael begins harmonizing.

MICHAEL: (Harmonizes and starts singing) Ahhhh... Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so I call your name Whispers at morning, our love is dawning Heaven's glad you came You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong I'm so proud to say I love you Your love's got me high, I long to get by... My life ain't worth living if I can't be with you...

RACHAEL: (Joins in) I hear your voice now, you are my choice now The love you bring Heaven's in my heart, at your call I hear harps and angels sing...

MICHAEL & RACHAEL: (Both) You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong I can't live my life without you...

MICHAEL: (Beckons her to come closer) Your love's got me high...

RACHAEL: I feel we belong...

MICHAEL: (Wraps an arm around her and pulls her closer to him) My life ain't worth living if I can't be with you!

MICHAEL & RACHAEL: (Both) I just can't stop loving you, I just can't stop loving you And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do... 'Cause I just can't stop loving you...

MICHAEL: (Continues) At night when the stars shine, I pray in you I'll find a love so true...

RACHAEL: (Continues) When morning awakes me, will you come and take me? I'll wait for you...