Chapter 1 - Priscilla premiere

Diego's POV:

We have been working hard on this show and tonight is the premiere. It's going to be interesting... Mostly me as the "drag queen", but it'll be enjoyable for sure.

Also there will be some people in the audience that will be writing their opinion about us so we have to be really good. And we will be.

Violetta has finished for 3 months by now, but I still keep contact with some of the cast members and Alfredo, one of my closest friend from there will be in the premiere as well!

Unfortunately "my daughter" couldn't be here as she's on a tour with the other young ones and it might sound weird, but I'm so proud of her as if I'd be her father.

- Are you all ready?? - asked Moria Casán, the producer and she's also the part of the show - Don't forget to do your best, but still enjoy it!

And after this we started....

----- TIME SKIP -----

The show is only going for half an hour by now, but it seems like it's already a big success and I've already saw someone that I think is one of out "judge" because the whole time she has been staring at me... And for some reason I felt like she has only been staring at me.

- Is that woman is also one of them? - I asked from my friend, Leo while we were peeking out towards the audience.

- Oh? That woman? Yes! I think so atleast...

- I see...

- Why do you ask?

- Well... She has been looking at me all the time whenever I'm out on the stage.

- Well... You look sexy in women's clothes - he laughed.

- Don't even try - I groaned as he knows that I really don't like when he says this.

- Okay, okay... Just joking - he smiled - But if she really does keep looking at you then you have something that caught her attention.

- I don't know...

- Then we'll see when the show finishes! Now focus on our job!

I just nodded as I headed to get changed for the next scene where I'll be in too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The show is now finished and it was success which was really good for all of us.

When we finished with everything me and Leo stayed for an interview for the people that are wanted to ask us.

As the time was passing by and we have been talking with people I just now noticed the same woman who has been looking at me was now with those that were asking questions from us and by how she has been looking at me even now I was so curious about what she wants to ask, or if she even wants to ask anything.

- It's kinda weird to see you in this kind of role now after 3 years of being a conservative business man and father in Violetta. But it was pretty obvious that you have enjoyed this role too, haven't you? - it was her who asked me this.

- I did enjoy it - I replied - It's always fun to try new roles and get into someone's "life" that is not me. The weirdest the role the better it is to me.

- Sounds amazing - she smiled and my heart skipped a beat.

At this moment I didn't even notice that someone else was trying to talk to me as this woman came closer to me and whispered:

- I'd love to have a talk with you later on alone... - she said then she gave me her number - Call me and we can have a meeting somewhere and talk.

- Sounds great - I smiled - Just don't change your mind until then.

- I won't - she said with a really charming smile then a few minutes later she left just as all the others that has been asking us questions so we could finally leave to get changed.

Meanwhile as I was sitting in the dressing room I ready name of the card that she gave me...

- Selvaggia Lucarelli... - I mumbled - Selvaggia...

For some reason since the first moment I've noticed her in the audience I felt like she's different... I don't know in what way yet, but I'll find it out soon.