Chapter 51 - Yes? Yes!

I was right in front of her, on my knees, looking up at her with the ring in my hand.

She has been looking at me in deep shock for long, long seconds and I honestly started to feel scared that she might say no, but then she started smiling at me and crying...

- Yes... Yes!! - she cried - Yes, I'd love to!!

- Yes??

- Yes!!!

- Yes!! - I cried out in happiness too and now stood up and hugged her - I love you!! - I said then without waiting any longer I kissed her passionately.

She was surprised for bit, but she kissed me back with just as much passion as I did, or even more while the whole studio were clapping and cheering for us.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At a break:

- Diego... - Selvaggia muttered, still deeply touched and so happy by what happened.

- Yes, beautiful? - I asked as I hugged her gently to me.

- I still... Can't believe you... You just did this... - she said while she wrapped her arms around me as well - You really did ask me... To be your wife... Are you sure... That this is what you want? That... It's me... Who you want?

- I have never been so sure about anything in my life before - I replied firmly while caressing her cheek and I was about to kiss her again, but my mother interrupted us.

- Now that we're all together - she started - How about we talk for a bit about you two?

- Mom, she needs to finish the radio show first before we could talk more - I sighed deeply.

- Okay! After that then!

- How about we go out for a dinner then? - Selvaggia offered.

- Sounds lovely! - mother nodded happily - Then a dinner!

- 2 minutes! - said the producer who literally ran through the room where we were.

- Are you coming back with me? - asked Selvaggia as she grabbed onto my arm.

- If you want me to - I smiled down at her.

- Yes! - she said excitedly and with that she pulled me back inside to the shoot and finish the rest of the show with her holding onto my arm the whole time.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At near the end Fabio decided to be funny and asked:

- You really did hold onto his arm the whole time! I didn't expect you to do that Selvaggia! - he laughed.

For one second she looked over to me then back to him and replied:

- I'm not going to let go of him anymore... Or atleast for today I'm not letting go of him - she said then looked at me - I'm going to hold onto you for the rest of the night... - she said, smirking at me.

- Sounds great - I smirked back at her and gave her a soft kiss before finishing the whole show.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the show me, Selvaggia and my mother went to have a dinner together and the time was amazing!

After that we headed to Selvaggia's house to see Leon and have some good time there too and at one moment when Selvaggia was out in the kitchen while my mom was with Leon I followed my lady out and wrapped my arms firmly around her.

- I'm so happy you said yes to me... - I said while I had my head on her shoulder.

- I'm so happy you even asked me! - she replied while smiling so much that it made me smile too - I thought you're mad at me...

- I could never be mad at you... I was sad, but after you didn't say yes to Laerte I knew that I'm gonna ask you to be my wife...

She suddenly turned around and kissed me very passionately on the lips...

- Hmm... How about we head to somewhere more private? - I asked while kissing her neck - I've missed you so much...

- Oh... But what about... Leon? - she moaned.

- Don't worry about him - we suddenly heard my mother's voice from behind us - I'll look after him if you need some time alone with each other.

- Oh my! - Selvaggia gasped as she started blushing madly at this.

- Any more problem we have before leaving to house? - I asked her cheekily.

- No... - she mumbled then she smirked at me - What are we waiting for then?! - she said and without waiting for my answer she pulled me out of the house and we didn't stop until mine.

There as soon as we stepped in... Well... Let's just say everything got wild...

(A/N: Little hint: "Selvaggia" means "wild" in English ;) )