Chapter 17 - A happy morning

After a very lovely and passionate night I woke up in the morning with my beauty queen Selvaggia in my arms.

This is an amazing feeling and I want to feel this more later on.

I was looking down at her and gently caressed her cheek and I was just looking at her beautiful sleepy face for minutes and I swear I could watch her like this for the rest of my life...

A few minutes after me she was waking up as well and looked up at me, smiling sleepily at me...

- Good morning, handsome - she said and smiled cheekily at me.

- Good morning, beauty queen - I smiled back at her - My beauty queen... - I added while kissing her cheek softly.

- Diego, stooop! - she whimped as she burried her face into my chest - Stop making me blush!

- I can't help it... You're so beautiful and cute when you blush...

- I couldn't imagine that I could even once do this... But I did... And I enjoyed it... - she whispered as placed her hand on my cheek - I never believed in love at first sight... But now I know it exist... I know this since the day I've met you in the threater in Buenos Aires...

- It does exist... - I smiled - And I'm glad I can feel this love and happiness with you...

- Me too... - she said as she leaned above me and kissed me softly on the lips - I love you... - she whispered and her eyes were full of love and happiness that I just loved to see.

- I love you too... - I whispered back lovingly while caressing her cheek - You have no idea how much...

- Hmm... I think I have - she smirked - Because I feel the same way... - she said as she kissed me again on the lips.

This is something I would enjoy every day of my life.

- I'll have a hard time not to look at you all night in the next show - I said while I was looking into her eyes.

- You'll have to bear this for 2 more weeks... Then we're free to go - she smiled.

- Yeah... That's right... - I smirked, kissing her head - I can't wait for that...

- Same here... But we need to get up soon because my son will be home in the afternoon...

- Yeah, right. Does he uhm... Does he know about... Well... About you and me?

- He only knows about the date we had and that we're friends... That's all.

- I see. Then I really should get myself together and go home for now...

- Atleast stay with me for breakfast... - she said - Well... I wouldn't let you leave without that anyway - she added cheekily.

- Okay then, My Lady - I laughed - I'll stay with you for breakfast!

- Good boy - she joked then kissing my nose she jumped out of the bed and I followed her.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After having a lovely breakfast I really got ready to go home...

- Be good and work hard tomorrow, okay? - Selvaggia said before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

- Hm? This is all I get? I won't see you like this until the end of the week - I whimped, faking to be grumpy, but she didn't fell for it.

She just smiled then kissed me on the lips lovingly.

- Now... That's much better - I smirked.

- Take care... - she smiled - And I'll see you soon...

- Yes... - I smiled back and soon hardly, but I headed to my car and went home.