Chapter 15 - Valeria

When we were already in the studio, starting to work I saw the jury members coming too and when mine and Selvaggia's gaze met she began to blush once again and turned away quickly to focus on her work too.

- What was that? - Serena asked me as she arrived next to me.

She probably saw her reaction too.

- Hmm... No idea - I replied, but I couldn't stop smiling at all.

- Fine then. Don't tell me, but if you won't focus...

- I will, I will! - I laughed - Don't worry and let's start now!

- Good idea! - she smiled too as we started working again and I was so far the best now. This might have something to do with my happy mood as well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon the show's day has came and I was heading inside the studio, but some fans stopped me so I decided to be nice with them.

When we finished I suddenly noticed Selvaggia coming too which made me happy and she also got caught by some fans of the show and her books she wrote.

She also noticed me and she smiled at me, but carefully so the fans doesn't notice it.

I'm so happy whenever I see her and whenever I'm near her... She's just amazing.

Anyways...

I went in and got ready for the show quick because we were about to perform first tonight with Serena so I didn't have time to play around.

We're going to dance tango tonight...

This was the easiest one to me so far because I've been learning to dance tango before and dancing it on ice is not that much different.

I'm really excited for this and for the opinions that we're gonna get for this!

----- TIME SKIP -----

After we finished performing everyone in the audience were literally screaming happily which made me really happy too.

- Amazing work - said Serena before standing in front of the jury.

- Amazing! Just amazing! Everything was perfect in this! - said Milly - But let'sher the jury now! Gabriella?

She was silent for a few more seconds before she started...

- Perfect... Everything in this was perfect! - she said - This is impossible for someone that does this for the first time!

- He didn't dance tango now for the first time - suddenly Selvaggia interrupted then she looked over to me - You have been learning this some years ago... Am I correct?

- Around 19 years ago... If not more... But yes, it's correct - I replied and smiled a bit.

She gazed down at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and I couldn't help smiling even more.

After everyone else said their opinions we went to shit down and watch the other couple's performance and when it was done we were waiting for the points and apart from Ventura all the members gave the points to us.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we had a few minutes of break Clari came up to me...

- Jesus! I didn't know you can dance tango! This was amazing!! - she said to me happily.

- I learned it years ago though and I didn't know if I can remember what I learned and if it will be enough... But I remembered - I smiled.

- Well... You really did because everything was just perfect in this!

- Glad to hear you liked it - I laughed and hugged her tightly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later as the show was going a weird conversation started to come out between Selvaggia and Valeria.

That crazy woman was sitting next to me the whole time so I heard everything very clearly.

- You already chosen a favorite couple because yoz already knew one of them from months ago! This is not correct this way! - said Valeria, slightly jokingly, but I couldn't decide if she was joking, or she's serious.

- Stooop with this! - Selvaggia interrupted - First of all it's true that I have a favorite couple already, but I'm not confusing my feelings with my job and my job is to giving my opinion into this!

- Then how come Diego isn't even near as good as me and he's still here?!

- What?! - I suddenly snapped at her - What is that supposed to mean?

- You heard me pretty well!

- The audience decides in the end, keep this in mind! - I groaned - It isn't Selvaggia who keeps me in, but the audience who likes me and likes what I'm doing!

- This is what I was about to say too... - said Selvaggia.

- So stop arguing about something that isn't even true!

Valeria looked coldly at me and soon she changed the subject...

She pissed me off so much rigt now...