Chapter 41 - More trouble

After the radio show's first part finished I went out of the room and Selvaggia followed me...

- I hope you're not mad at me for calling her without telling you - she said.

- No, I'm not mad - I replied as I pulled her closer to me - To be honest I'm pretty happy about that... And greatful...

- Oh really?

- Yes, really - I said then I kissed her head - Thank you... I could never wish for a better girlfriend than you...

- Well, I'm glad to hear that! - she smiled cheerfully - Will you stay here for the end of the show? - she asked.

- Yes... Then we can go home together... Or wherever you want to - I replied while hugging her tightly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the show finished I took Selvaggia out for a lovely walk and later we had lunch then we went to pick Leon up from school because he finished much earlier today then together we went home.

A few days later Carla was acting weird again and telling me shit about Selvaggia and she even followed me to my dressing-room, telling me that Selvaggia is not good enough for me.

Like if I wouldn't know who's good to me and who isn't...

- Would you stop? You're getting on my nerves right now - I groaned at her - And Selvaggia is good to me so don't even try to tell me she isn't!

- Oh really?

- Yes!

- And have you seen this? - she asked as she showed me a video out of nowhere which was really shocking for me to see.

On the video I saw Selvaggia and Laerte... And I don't think I need to explain the rest.

The whole thing didn't seem too real to me and I was pretty confused by that for a long while that I wasn't paying attention to what Carla is doing until she pulled me to her and kissed me.

- Great! And I believed you! - I suddenly heard Selvaggia's voice from nearby and I pushed Carla off.

- This is not what it looked like!

- I wonder what it looked like for you! - she hissed and as I got closer to her she slapped me without hesitating - Don't come near me! I'm done with you!

- What?!

- And don't bother taking me home. I'll go home alone! - she said then she stormed off.

- Great... I hope you're happy! - I hissed at Carla and I could see she was about to say something, but I left her there.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Selvaggia, please!

I was begging her the whole day to her house right now, seriously desperate.

- I don't care about your explanation! - she snapped at me - You kissed her!

- No, she kissed me!

- And you didn't pull away until you heard me! Same thing!

- I was shocked!

- You know what?! Just nevermind it! - she groaned then she closed her house's door on my face.

- Selvaggia... - I moaned - I love you...

- Go away! - she shouted, but I kept on trying to get her attention for hours, but after I while I decided to give up on being loud and went home for now.

But I sent her a text too and hoping that she won't be that mad for tomorrow so we can talk...