Chapter 52 - Family

The next morning I woke up with my beautiful fiancee, Selvaggia in my arms and I just couldn't be happier.

Hugging her close to me all I could do was to smile like an idiot while looking at her while she's sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I love her so much... She means so much to me and I just can't live without her anymore... And I'm not going to let go of her like I did earlier.

Not Laerte, not Carla, or anyone... No one will be able to break us apart anymore...

My everything... My future wife... And I'll do my best to be a good step-father to Leon too...

- Are you daydreaming? - I suddenly heard her speaking to me and just then I realized that she's already awake, smirking up at me.

- Eh? Uh... Kind of... - I muttered - Good morning, my queen - I said as I kissed her head.

- Good morning - she replied - So how long have you been staring at me like that?

- Just a few minutes... - I smirked.

- You're so creepy sometimes...

- I just love you too much, I guess.

- There isn't something like loving too much - she said - You're cute... Don't worry about it - she added cheekily which made me blush.

- Goddamnit... - I groaned then kissed her passionately - I love you sooo much!

- I love you too, idiot - she laughed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on we both got out of bed and got ready to go back to her house when I suddenly remembered something I've really wanted to ask her...

So when we were about to head out I stopped her at the door...

- Diego?

- I need to ask you something before we go... - I started.

- Go ahead - she said, slightly confused.

- Blind date... - I said and she gasped - You were the partner I've been with... Am I correct?

- Eh... Yes... It was me... - she admitted.

- What did you want with that? Why did you fool me there?

- I... I wanted to know... If all you were saying to me... Are true, or not... - she said - I did this because if you don't know it's me you might be more honest...

- I always was honest... I could never lie to you...

- And now I know for sure! I'm sorry for fooling you though...

- Hey! I didn't say I didn't like that... - I smirked.

- But anyway... How did you know it's me? I know Alfredo didn't tell you about it...

- He didn't have to.

She looked confused so I continued.

- He didn't have to tell me... I recognized you by the way you spoke... The way you touch and the way you kiss me... I could never confuse that with anyone else...

The whole time I've been speaking she was smiling at me and blushing like crazy which was really cute to see.

- Let's just go before I'm gonna blush even more! - she said as she pulled me out on the door and we headed to her house.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving there everyone were waiting for us...

- Mom! Diego! - Leon jumped up from the sofa excitedly when we arrived.

- Hey, boy! - I smiled.

- Breakfast is ready soon! - I hear my mom saying that from the kitchen so while Selvaggia and Leon were talking I went to see my mother - Hey, son! - she smiled.

- Everything was fine here? - I asked her while kissed her on the cheek.

- Just perfect! - she replied - Leon is such a sweet boy as well!

- He is - I smiled - Just like his mother...

- Everything went well with you two as well?

- Yeah...

She just smiled and only said:

- Can't wait till the wedding!

- Either can I - I grinned then soon we all had breakfast together...