Chapter 24 - After the final show

The final show is near to the very end and everyone got together in the rink, but there was no longer ice so everyone could get out there, even the jury.

I wasn't really paying attention to what's going on around me at this moment, I was just standing where I had to stand and at that moment when Selvaggia was standing in front of me I couldn't help placing my hand on her back.

It kinda made her jump then she turned to me...

- You scared me! - she groaned.

- My bad - I smiled cheekily and around us there was Milly, Liorni and Emanuele and they all seemed confused of what they just saw, but either of us payed any attention to that.

- I'll get you later - she winked at me then went to her place, just in time to start.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- And the winner is... Giorgio Rocca!!

This was one happy moment for all of us and it was nice to see him so happy for winning.

But when the show finished I caught Selvaggia near to her dressing-room...

- You're mine - I whispered into her ear.

- Oh my...! - she gasped - Just let me get changed first! Jeez!

- Alright, alright - I smiled as I kissed her on the cheek - But don't take too long!

- I won't - she smiled then she quickly disappeared in the room.

But when I turned back around I suddenly saw Giorgio right behind me.

- Oh! Hi! How long... Have you been here?

- Long enough to see that something's going on between you and Selvaggia Lucarelli - he replied, smirking at me.

- Uhm...

- Don't worry, buddy! But tell me about it later on because since the show started I feel like you know each other...

- It's true actually... But if you really are that interested in this then we can talk about this another time.

- Sounds lovely. I need to go home as well, but I'll talk to you later, Casanova - he joked.

- Hey! Atleast I look good and I'm not being a jerk like some others...

- I have a feeling I know who are you thinking about...

- Of course you do!

I was actually thinking about Emanuele, who has been having fun on anyone that wasn't better than him.

Anyway...

Soon Giorgio left and Selvaggia came so we left the studio together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- You deserved to win this... - she groaned when we arrived to my house this time - You were the best!

- Thank you, beautiful - I smiled - But I'm glad this ended this way... Either way I'd be happy... Because this show gave me the chance to spend time with you and find out more about you... - I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist - I wouldn't have fell deeply in love with you, if this wouldn't have happen...

- Aww, Diego... You're making me blush again!

- This is all true... - I said as I kissed her forehead - I love you and I'm happy to be with you...

- Me too - she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck - Really happy...

- And we'll be working together again very soon... This is going to be even better...

- I'm a bit scared of that to be honest...

- Scared of me, or the new job? - I joked and she laughed too.

- The job, you silly! - she replied - I'm not a big actress and all...

- I'll help you in everything you need and I'll be with you the whole time... And Martin is very patient too... Don't worry...

- Okay then... If you say so...

- I say so! So now how about we enjoy that night and worry about things later on? - I snapped and she kissed me on the lips instead of answering, but it was pretty much okay to me...