Chapter 54 - Happy Ending?

And a few hours later it was time...

I was so nervous that I already haven't felt anything at all by now which I didn't mind at all.

Alfredo was the best man and he has been standing next to me the whole time while I've been waiting for Selvaggia to come.

- What if she doesn't come? What if she changed her mind and doesn't want to be my wife?? - I mumbled to myself as I've been walking around at the altar.

- Calm down, buddy! - said Alfredo - She'll come! She loves you and she won't back up from this wedding.

- I hope so... Otherwise I don't know what am I gonna do... - I sighed deeply.

Since the first moment in Buenos Aires... Even when I was making a complete idiot out of myself... She was still interested in meeting me and get to know me.

If I were her I'd just wanted to get as far away from an idiot like me as possible... But no!

She called me for a meeting... She was so lovely to me... And since that meeting I'm deeply in love with her...

The nicest, most beautiful, the most loving and caring woman I've ever met and she's someone I never want to lose anymore...

My everything, my sunshine, the love of my life...

I know I might sound like Sultan Suleyman as I'm saying all this, but these are my feelings, my thoughts and I want her to be with me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

As I was thinking I didn't pay any attention to Alfredo who has been still talking to me until the moment when he said:

- It's time! - he said, looking over to the other side of the garden (where the wedding was going to be hold within a few minutes) and I saw Clari there, waving to us which meant Selvaggia is ready.

I took a deep breath, but once again it was taken away when I finally saw her and how beautiful she looked in her dress.

The girls did a great job finding the perfect dress... But it's not hard if you need to find one for the most beautiful woman on Earth.

Stop daydreaming, Diego! She's right in front of you now!

As she arrived I took a hold of her hands and kissed them softly.

- You look amazing! - I whispered to her while the priest started his speech.

- Thank you... - she whispered back, blushing slightly.

- Diego Ramos... - the priest turned to me - Do you take Selvaggia Lucarelli as your lawful wedded wife?

- I do - I replied firmly, barely waiting for him to even finish his question.

- Selvaggia Lucarelli... - he continued, now looking at her - Do you take Diego Ramos as your la----

- Yes! - she screamed happily which made me smile.

She's more excited than I am.

- Well then, buddy... - the priest smirked at me - You can kiss your bride!

The priest is a good friend of mine and that's why he called me "buddy". Just so you know.

- Gladly - I smiled too as I stepped closer to Selvaggia then without waiting any longer we shared so far the most passionate kiss we've ever did.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the wedding ceremony finished we all went to have the party and in the meantime I didn't let go of my beautiful wife even for a moment.

- You have no idea how long I've been dreaming about this... - I said while I kissed her hand - I'm never going to let anyone break us apart...

- I won't either - she replied while smiling at me - But I'm still a bit concerned about people that doesn't like us being together...

- Please don't... Because they can't tell is what to do...

She smiled then she kissed me softly.

- I love you... - she said softly.

- I love you too - I replied, caressing her cheek and right at this moment I saw Marco which reminded me of what he just asked me before the wedding - Hey, beautiful... - I whispered to Selvaggia.

- Huh?

- I'm going for a bit to help Marco out a bit - I smirked.

- What?

She looked so confused at me.

- You'll see it soon - I smiled then after kissing her on the cheek I went to Marco - Ready?

- Yes! - he nodded so I went to the middle of everything.

- Can I have your attention?! - I said and after a few seconds everyone was quiet and looked at me - Thank you! Before my wedding started I promised a great friend of mine to help him out... So I'm gonna do it now!

I looked over to Marco who stepped next to me...

- This guy right here - I continued while placing my hand on his shoulder - Is a great friend and I'm pretty sure he's an amazing boyfriend too... And now he can prove that he can be even better than that!

- Okay, enough talking! - Marco cut me off which made everyone laugh - It's my turn now!

- Okay, okay! - I laughed too then I left togo back to Selvaggia.

- Is he going to... - she mumbled.

- Yes - I replied firmly and with a huge smile on my face while Marco started speaking while walking in front of Clari who was totally shocked.

- Clari... I know it hasn't been that long since we know each other, but I honestly love you so much and you mean everything to me...

- Marco... - she smiled - I love you too...

- Good because I want to ask you something really... Really important...

- Go ahead...

He now got on one knee and did what I've done...

- Will you be my wife? - he asked right away.

- Yes!! - Clari screamed happily and after Marco standing up she jumped into his arms and kissed him while we all clapped happily.

- This was adorable - Selvaggia mumbled, smiling slightly.

- It was - I smiled too.

- You two actually planned this out?

- He asked me if he can do this on the wedding... And I allowed him. Hope you don't mind...

- No! Not at all... - she smiled at me as she leaned her head on my shoulder - On our wedding everyone should be happy...

- I agree - I sighed happily while kissing her head softly and we enjoyed the rest of the day together in happiness and love.

Everything's perfect now and I hope it will stay this way...

A/N: Well, this is the end of the story.

Thank you sooo much to whoever read this and voted on this. :) I actually didn't think I'll even have any votes on this. xD I wanted to make this so I did!

Anyway... I don't know if there will be a second book of this, or not... I have some little ideas for a second book, but I'm not sure if it's enough for a second book, but if you have any suggestion to what I should be writing into the second book let me know in the comments, or in a message, or however you want to! :)

Thank you again and please... Check out my other book too, if you haven't yet!

Bye byee! ^_^