Chapter 38 - Jealousy

That evening I was heading home, but what Carla said to me for some reason made me think about some things...

She was right in the father thing... I mean... Laerte is Leon's father and Selvaggia is an amazing mother... She wants the best for him... And honestly... The best thing would be if they'd live together...

No! Diego, stop thinking!

I'm better go and visit her now... As she had to leave from filming much earlier than me because of an interview.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As I arrived to the house once again Leon opened the door...

- You're here too! - he cheered - Will you stay over for dinner too??

- Uhm... Wait... Who's here?

- My dad!

Great. That asshole's here.

As I went in with Leon I saw Selvaggia and Laerte talking in the living room which made me really stressed, but I tried my best to hide it.

- Ah! Diego! - Selvaggia suddenly jumped up from the sofa and came up to me.

- Did I interrupt something? - I asked, slightly frustrated while I was looking at Laerta who has been smirking at me the whole time - Or should I just leave?

- No! - she gasped as she pulled me closer to her - Please stay...

I was pretty unsure if I should stay, or not, but then she kissed me on the lips very passionately in front of that jerk which made me really happy and excited at the same time.

- Okay, fine... - I sighed while looking into her eyes and having my arms around her waist - I'll stay then...

- Good - she smirked happily.

Meanwhile I saw Laerte looking really annoyed by this which made me even happier.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After having dinner Laerte finally left the house and it made me even more happier as I didn't know how long I can stand him near me.

- Why was he here? - I asked Selvaggia when it was only the two ot us.

- He just came to visit for some reason - she replied.

- Yeah... For some reason... - I groaned - I'm pretty sure he came just to piss me off...

- Why do you think that? He was pretty nice this time.

- Only because Leon was here too. If he wouldn't have been here he wouldn't been normal like this.

- Diego! - she suddenly snapped at me - Stop being so suspicious!

- I am suspicious because I saw how you have been treating him now and...

- And??

- Uhm...

- Diego!

- Crap...

- Let me guess... You talked to Carla and she said something to you, didn't she?

- Yes, but...

- No buts, Diego! Don't listen to her! She wants to break us apart!

- That's true...

- Diego... - she smiled as she caressed my cheek - You know I love you... You and only you... I wouldn't do anything to betray you... Mostly not with Laerte...

- I know... - I smiled back at her - I'm sorry...

- It's okay, don't worry... - she said as she hugged onto me - Anyway... Will you come to the m2o studio tomorrow? - she asked.

- Yeah, sure! - I nodded.

- And will you stay here for the night now? - she questioned as she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me cheekily.

- Well... If you insist... - I smirked back at her then without asking I kissed her.

- Good... I wouldn't have taken a no as an answer... - she said then she pulled me to her room.....