Chapter 19 - Reward

For the end of the night people seemed to be voting for us and we got through to the final show.

When we found out about the result I even saw Selvaggia clapping happily and smiling and honestly... This is what made me the happiest by far the whole night.

As the show ended we went to get changed and as always I was waiting for Serena to take her home and tonight even Clari because she came to see me as well when I got a text from Selvaggia...

"Congratulations for tonight. Come to my house as soon as you can! I want to see you!"

I was reading this I was smirking the whole way and I didn't even notice that Clari and Serena werw already standing next to me, giggling until I looked up and saw them.

- Jesus! - I gasped - How long have you two been here?

- Just a few minutes - Serena smirked - We didn't want to bother you.

While she said that Clari just nodded slightly, but she didn't seem too happy now, I don't know why.

- Uhm... How about we get going now? - I mumbled and they just nodded - Okay! Then let's go! I still have some things to do tonight.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I took Serena home first since she lives closer to the studio and after that I tool Clari home too...

- Thank you for the ride! - she smiled - And... Have a good night!

- Thanks - I smiled back at her - I will and you too!

- Uhm... Are you going to meet her now?

- Huh? Meet who?

- Meet Selvaggia.

- Oh... Uhm...

- Hey! Easy, I'm not going to tell anyone - she laughed - Good luck then!

I just smiled and hugged her tightly before leaving her house and head to see Selvaggia.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving to her house I started to feel excited again as I felt something more behind her text from earlier and I wanted to find out about it a little bit more.

- Here you are! - she said as she opened the door for me and pulled me inside right away.

- Oh my! - I gasped - I've missed you too!

- Good because I have something for you - she said while having a cheeky smirk on her face that I liked very much.

- Oh really? And what is that?

- Firstly... Come and sit down! - she said as she lead me to the sofa, sitting me down there, but I pulled her into my lap which seemed to surprise her - Hey, hey! Let go of me!

- Okay, fine - I groaned as I let go of her - You're making me curious and excited too...

- Good - she said then she gave me a kiss on the cheek - Just wait here!

And with that she disappeared in her bedroom.

- Huh... - I sighed deeply.

She makes me so excited already and can't wait to see what is she planning now.

And as I was thinking I suddenly felt two hands on my shoulders...

- Oh my... - I sighed as I felt Selvaggia massaging my neck which felt so good - This is something I needed for a while now...

- Oh really? I'm glad then... - she whispered - I want you to feel good...

I let her do this for a few minutes, but then I grabbed her arms and pulled her into my lap...

- You're amazing... My Queen... - I said while I had my arms firmly around her body, not wanting to let go of her this time - My Beauty Queen...

- You still love making me blush, huh? - she said, giggling.

- I do... And I always will - I replied - Your post tonight made me really happy, you know...

- You deserved to get to the final show because you were perfect... The whole time... Perfect and always looking amazingly handsome...

- That's good - I smirked then I kissed her on the lips softly - I loved seeing you happy at the end of the show... So I want to see your smile again tonight... For the rest of the night... - I said while kissing her neck lower and lower and after a while she began to moan - Hm... This is what I want to hear...

- Oh... Then don't... Don't stop... - she moaned then suddenly she got on top of me - I'm your reward for tonight and I wouldn't suggest you to leave me now...

- Oh... Is that so? - I smirked as I had my arms around her firmly - Don't be worried... I'm not leaving you tonight, I promise... - I said as I kissed her passionately on the lips and after this we enjoyed the rest of the night together...