Chapter 12 - Clari

- Clara?! - I gasped when I recognized her at the edge of the rink - What are you doing here?

- I'm having a job near here and I heard you're workind around here as well so I wanted to see you! - she replied, smiling happily at me.

- Well... Here I am - I smiled too, rather awkwardly then I turned back to Serena - How about we take a quick break now?

- Okay, but only a few minutes - she replied.

- Thank you - I smiled and then I went to see and talk to Clari.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- By the way... You have been amazing on ice so far! - she said - I'm very impressed by what I've seen so far!

- Thank you - I laughed - You should have seen what I've been doing on ice when we're working with Serena!

- Then how about you show her now?? - I suddenly hear my partner saying that as she came up to us - It's time to continue!

- Okay then... Clari, can you stay, or you need to go?

- I'll stay and watch you for a bit... But then I need to go - she replied.

- Aaaaaalright! - I said as I stood up - Let's do this then!

And we headed back on the ice for more work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After this Clara came almost every day to watch us work, but for some reason she didn't seem to want to talk about Dominguez which is weird.

She always knew that me and him are not too big of a friends, but she always said some things about her and his relationship which was always good to hear because atleast I knew she's happy.

But now... Something's not right... I don't know what exactly... But I'll find out.

Now we have been in the studio, practising for the show and everyone was around already which made it harder to ask Clari about things.

- Good morning, people! - said Milly when she arrived as well and she sounded pretty cheerful as well.

- Good morning, Milly! - we all said at the same time.

- Oh wow! Such a nice time we have here! - she laughed - Now... Let's get to work!

And so we did...

----- TIME SKIP -----

All the people were in place when we took a break so now I decided to talk to Clari about things...

- Clari... Are you okay?

- Hm? Yes... Yes, why do you ask?

- You have been acting differently since you're here in Roma.

- W-What do you mean? - she stuttered which meant I'm right.

- Clarita... I know you more than you'd think...

She was staring at me for a few seconds before she burst out crying.

- He left me!! He broke up with me!!! - she cried - I wasn't good enough for him!!

- Clari... - I sighed painfully as I pulled her into my arms and hugged her gently, trying to calm her down and a few minutes later it started working.

Also at the same time I saw Selvaggia looking at us in shock.

God, I just hope she won't misunderstand this...

- Asshole... He said he breaks up with me because he feels like it... - she sobbed meanwhile - I'm such a loser...

- No, you aren't! - I snapped - You're an amazing girl! He's the loser for breaking up with you without any good reason!

- Diego...

- Don't cry... - I smiled at her as I wiped away her tears - You shouldn't be crying over him... He doesn't deserves your tears at all...

- Thank you - she smiled, now a bit happier.

- Now... I need to go back to work... But how about we go out for lunch later on? I'm sure you'll feel better after that!

- Okay... Sounds good - she smiled.

- Okay then! It's a plan!

- Diego!! - Serena was meanwhile shouting my name from the other side of the rink and I headed to her so we can continue working.