Chapter 35 - Snuggle

When me and Selvaggia went back to the others I saw Carla wasn't so impressed to see me... Or see me after disappearing for hours?

I don't really know, but I don't care either.

Just then I noticed Marco at the other side of the room so I decided to go and find out what is he doing here...

Even though I already knew what is he doing here... And who's he looking for...

- Hello! - I greeted him - What's up? Looking for Clara?

- Eh... How did you know? - he mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

- I knew it - I smiled - She has been about you a lot lately.

- Oh really? - he smiled.

- Yes, really... Uhm... She should be around here - I said as I looked around I just then I noticed her talking with Selvaggia at the moment - Right there!

And we went to the girls and as soon as Clari saw Marco she literally jumped into his arms happily and soon the left us.

- They're so cute - I laughed.

- When did this even happened?? - Selvaggia asked, still seemed to be shocked.

- Around in the middle of Notti Sul Ghiaccio - I replied.

- I see... I had no idea about it...

- At first I didn't either... But then I saw them together and I just knew this is going to happen.

- Good... I guess.

I just giggled as I pulled her closer and kissed her head.

- What's the matter? - I asked her - You seem... I don't know... A bit sad, or something like that...

- I'm fine. I'm just tired, that's all - she smiled at me then she added - But...

- Yes?

- Will you stay at my house for tonight? - she asked - I know you should be going home to rest and stuff, but... I want to be with you tonight... If you don't mind...

- No... I don't mind it at all - I smiled at her - I'd love to stay with you...

Her face lit up right away as I said that.

- I'm really happy to hear! - she smiled.

- Yeah, I can see that - I smiled back as I pulled her into my arms.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the day finally finished I told Selvaggia that I'll wait for her at my car while she goes to get changed and while I was waiting I saw Carla coming out from the studio and when she saw me she just smirked and walked away.

I had a really weird feeling about this because I've never seen her smiling like that before...

But I didn't have time to think because my lovely lady arrived too so we headed home together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we arrived...

- How about I make us some dinner now? - she asked when both me and Leon was there too.

- Sounds nice! - we said at the same time which made me really surprised, but before I could say anything more my phone rang.

- Take it - said Selvaggia - But don't take long!

- I won't - I smiled as I took the call.

The conversaion isn't important here, but only one part made me happy and that is when the guy said that I'll be having an interview tomorrow with Tini together.

After the call I went to the kitchen to see Selvaggia's already working on something that smells lovely!

- Here you are! - she said - Who called you?

- It was about an interview I need to make with Tini tomorrow - I replied while I went to kiss her on the cheek.

- Ah! I see - she smiled.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After having dinner nothing important happened to us to be honest.

The three of us were only sitting in the living room, just watching TV together for a while and after Leon went to sleep we still stayed there and she just quietly snuggled up to me.

- I'm glad you agreed to stay... This night was just perfect with you! - she said which made me smile.

- Perfect huh... I'm glad you think so - I said while kissing her on the head softly - I think the same way, beautiful... I'd love to spend some other nights together like this...

- Me too - she sighed and I could hear she was pretty tired by now.

- Why don't we go to sleep now? You sound pretty tired...

- That's a great idea... And I am tired indeed - she said as she stood up - But you're coming with me!

- Okay! - I laughed as I let her pull me up from the sofa and we went to sleep together...