Chapter 26 - Carla

It was Carla Pandolfi.

She played Esmeralda is season 2 of Violetta and even though she seems really nice... Well, let's just say she wasn't.

She started to like me more then on a friend was while we have been working together and to get my attention she was ready to do anything at all.

She almost ruined my friendship with Clari, Alfredo and some other people too from the cast and it made me really angry that after her role finished and she asked me to keep contact with her I told her simply that I'm not going to do that.

And now she's here. This is just great.

What am I going to do if she tries with anything again? I really don't know, but this time I have a girlfriend which means I need to be more careful with Carla.

Anyways...

As Martin started to talk I kept cool, but as soon as I heard what Carla's role is going to be my heart almost stopped...

- Carla is going to play your wife, Diego - Martin said casually and I tried to stay casual and calm too, but Carla seemed happier than ever.

She probably still wants to have my full attention... And if we need to work as husband and wife she sure will get the attention...

- Diego... Are you okay? - I suddenly hear Selvaggia whispering into my ear with a worried expression on her face.

- Y-Yes... Yes, I'm fine - I replied.

- I know you're lying, but okay... You'll have to tell me yoir problem anyway - she said, cheekily which made me smile immediately.

- We'll see about that - I smirked as I nuzzled into her neck.

Meanwhile it came out that Selvaggia role is going to be pretty similar to Clari's in Violetta, aka she'll be the one seducing the married man away and soon finding out what kind of person his wife really is... Which sounds pretty interesting.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the meeting finally ended and we all got the roles and stuff me and Selvaggia agreed to start working them out together, but before we could leave Carla stopped me.

- Can we talk for a moment, Diego? - she asked, smiling nicely at me.

- Okay... But be only a moment because we need to go - I said as I kissed Selvaggia on the cheek and whispered into her ear - Wait for me at the car...

- Okay - she nodded and after kissing me on the lips she left.

I'm pretty sure she got why I was doing this.

- So what's up? - I asked her after Selvaggia left.

- I know we didn't have too good relationship when we were working together, but... - she muttered and stepped closer to me - But we could work out this together... And start everythint over as well...

- Today I promised Selvaggia that I'm going to help her - I replied shortly - And about starting everything over... We can try to work on our friendship again... But there's something you should keep in mind...

- What is it?

- Selvaggia Lucarelli... The woman who was with me just a moment ago... Is someone I'm deeply in love with and I suggest you to keep your distance and don't try with anything to break us apart...

- I'd never do that!

- Stop lying! I know you more than that... - I groaned - Now I'm going... I'll see you at the filming soon - I said to her and with that I walked away calmly.

I'm pretty proud of myself that I took this so easily like that. I thought she's going to piss me off much more, but she just couldn't... And she's not going to...

A/N: I feel so bad for making Carla always the bad one, but I can't help it xD Carla, if you read this I'm really sorry, I love you :')❤️