Chapter 29 - First day of filming

The few months we had before the filming started and both me and Selvaggia were pretty excited for that. She's because this is her first time doing something like this and for me because I'm in another series.

Well... I know this didn't make any sense, but you know what I meant exactly.

Anyway...

When we arrived to place Carla was already there with a guy I've never seen before.

- Who's that guy? - Selvaggia muttered next to me, also confused as Carla has been bothering us almost every day, trying to break us apart somehow.

- I have no idea - I replied - But let's just not to care about that for now and focus on work, shall we?

- Yeah, you're right - she nodded, still a bit hesitantly, but I kissed her on the cheek and she calmed down right away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon we were all ready and started working on the very first scene.

I was playing a similar business man like in Violetta and Carla was my wife while Selvaggia was playing the "kind and sexy secretary" which was a perfect role for her.

I just couldn't wait for the part where we have to work together on a scene... Some lovely and sexy scene... If you know what I mean...

Anyway...

Carla has been happier and happier as we were working together and while I just had to send Selvaggia away as our roles say, but whenever Martin said "Cut" I always went to her to give her a kiss so Carla won't get too happy.

- You really don't have to do this every time - Selvaggia giggled when I went to her once again.

- But I want to - I smiled as I nuzzled into her neck - I feel awful sending you away like this... Even if it's only a role.

- You're too sweet - she giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck - But I love you for that...

- That's good because I can't be anything else, but sweet to you, My Queen... - I smiled as I kissed her on the cheek and even now I saw Carla from the corner of my eyes, looking at us with a really mad and jealous look on her face.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We even had one scene that was only me and Selvaggia as the boss and his worker, feeling the live for the first them...

- And where are you going? - I asked as my role said - I didn't tell you to leave just yet...

- Yes, Sir... - she muttered as she was standing right in front of me, with her head down.

I lifted her head up gently, looking deeply into her eyes and this was similar to a "germangie" moment from season 3 when they couple just stares into each others eyes, but either of them do anything.

This had to happen here too and I couldn't help loosing myself in her eyes and I didn't even hear Martin shouting:

- CUT!

We continued staring into each other's eyes and just smiled before we broke eye contact, but then Selvaggia snapped at me...

- Are you leaving me like this now?? - she asked with a cheeky smile on her face.

- Hm? Do you want me to kiss you now? - I asked back while I slowly pulled her into my arms firmly.

- I do... - she said firmly.

- Well then... Your wish shall be my command - I smirked then I kissed her passionately on the lips and by now no one was really surprised by this today and just acted normal around us...