Chapter 11 - Visitors

Around an hour later we were standing out there, waiting to see how many votes we got and if we're "safe" now for the rest of the show.

Luckily it ended up 85% - 15% for us so we were safe for now, but it still didn't mean that we're in for the next round.

As we got this result I could see how happy Selvaggia was by only the look on her face.

God... So cute.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Right before it was time to hear the final results there was another performance from someone I didn't expect to come now.

It was Tini.

Watching her now singing and how much she has grown up made me feel so proud, even though she isn't even my daughter at the first place.

When she finished I had the permission to go and greet her in front of the people as well.

- Diego! - she smiled.

- Hello, baby girl - I smiled as I went to hug her - I just love listening to your voice so much... You know that?

- You always said that to me whenever I was singing on scene - she laughed - But thank you anyway! And good luck for the show! You were so amazing again!

- Thank you, dear - I smiled - I did my best though.

- And you were the best!

- You're just too nice to me, darling - I laughed, but she hugged me tightly, conpletely cutting me off and making me forget what else I wanted to say.

- I'm saying the truth, dad!

This made everyone else laugh too at this moment and later on when everything calmed down it was time to see the results.

- Diego Ramos and Serena Angeli.... You're in!! - Milly said and me and Serena hugged before leaving the rink.

When the show has finally finished for good I went to get changed and I found a letter in my shirt's pocket.

- Huh? What is this? - I muttered, but when I read it I started smiling right away.

"You were amazing tonight. Keep up the good work and don't you dare fall out now!

Selvaggia"

- Well then... Seems like this is an order now - I smirked as I changed my clothes and headed out to my car and to go home.

As I was already outside I noticed Selvaggia talking with someone near to the entrance that I don't recognize at all so as I was going to my car I went to her, kissed her on the cheek and continued my way to my car, but I could feel her eyes on me and it made me happy.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I woke up and decided to go out to eat breakfast somewhere, and later enjoy the city because there still are places I haven't seen yet.

When I finally found a nice place with a nice view I sat down to relaxed a bit after ordering some food.

After a while I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind me...

- Good morning, winner.

I turned around right away to see Selvaggia standing behind me and smiling at me.

- Good morning... - I mumbled, still slightly shocked - Wanna sit here?

- I'd like to. I wanted to talk to you anyway.

- Then go ahead - I smiled and she sat down - What do you want to talk about exactly?

- Exactly? Exactly I have no plans... I just wanted to talk to you a bit.

- That sounds great - I joked and she also smiled at this which was surprising because sometimes I have awful jokes.

And we started talking while we both had breakfast, but after that she had to leave because she had a radio show later today.

- I'll make sure to listen to it - I said when we were saying goodbyes to each other.

- Sometimes I feel like you're saying things to make me feel happy...

- I do it to make you happy... But when I say something that I'll do... I'll do it!

- We'll see about that - she smiled then kissed me on the cheek and left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later while we were working on our choreography suddenly another visitor appeared at the rink whom I absolutely wasn't expecting to come here at all...

- Clara?!