Chapter 16 - Passionate

The show finished with us getting 82% and later on getting through tonight show as well and once again Valeria barely got through, but she didn't shut up yet.

When the show finished and I got changed I was about to take Serena home first then head home too, but before I could even leave the studio Valeria stopped me.

Great. What the hell is she want from me now?

- I still want to ask you something - she said.

- But quickly because Serena's waiting for me - I groaned as I crossed my arms, holding back my anger.

- Tell me the truth... What's going on between you and Selvaggia Lucarelli?

- What?

- Maybe I'm not that smart, but I'm not blind either and the way you two look at each other tells me that you're not only friends!

- Then you're pretty much wrong because we barely even meet - I said to her - I can call this "friendship"... But nothing more.

At this moment I was hoping that Selvaggia won't show up, but she was coming out right behind Valeria and it made me slightly worried because she might have heard what I just said a moment ago.

- Nothing more than friendship, huh? Oh really?

Now Selvaggia was looking at us, but by her looking at me I knew she didn't think anything bad right now so I calmed down.

- Yes, really - I groaned - Now... Do you need anything more, or can I go now?

- Fine. Go then, but we're not finished yet!

- Okay, okay! - I said while I was walking away as fast as I can to catch up with Selvaggia first and after making sure no one sees me and anyone else I went to her and kissed her on the cheek.

- Ah! Jesus! - she gasped - You scared me!

- Sorry, beautiful - I smiled - I was craving for this the whole night!

She suddenly looked around carefully first then turned to face me...

- Only this? - she asked with a cheeky smirk on her face.

- Hm? Do you need more, huh?

- Maybe.

- You told me that we need to keep our distance from each other while I'm still in the show?

- I did... But after what I've seen tonight I'm craving for this... - she said then without waiting for any reply from me she pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.

- Wow... - I gasped after she broke the kiss - Well... I wasn't expecting this...

- I'm not sure... If I can survive without you... - she whispered and I didn't know what to say at this moment, but I liked hearing this from her.

- Listen to me, my queen... I promised Serena that I take her home... But how about we meet up somewhere later on? - I suggested.

- Come to my house when you finished... - she whispered into my ear - Leon's sleeping at his friend's house tonight... So I'm alone at home till tomorrow afternoon...

I needed to take a deep breath when she said that because this made me so excited.

- I'll hurry... - I said as I pulled her closer by her butt and kissing her one more time I went to catch Serena.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I finished I made myself look acceptable at home and quickly headed to see my queen.

I barely even knocked on the door when she opened it and pulled me inside, kissing me passionately on the lips.

- Finally... You're here - she whispered and just then I could see what she was wearing and I couldn't help staring her with my eyes widen open, still can't get enough of the view of her being in a sexy, black dress.

- As I see it was good to let you be alone for a bit - I smirked as I looked up and down on her over and over again - You look incredible!

- Thank you - she smirked too - I was hoping you'll like it... - she said then she pulled me to the sofa in the living room and pushed me down - This is all for you...

- Well, well... - I smirked even more as she was now on top of me - Should I take this as we'll be playing for the rest of the night?

- Hmm... I don't know... - she said jokingly - But probably yes... - she added and kissed me once again on the lips and I no longer wanted to talk, but to just kissing her more and more as long as I can...