Chapter 37 - More things

- What?! - I gasped when Selvaggia finally told me what's her problem - I didn't kiss anyone!

- I saw you!

- When?! You weren't even there! - I said - She was indeed there to piss me off again, but I didn't do anything with her!

- You didn't?

- No! Right after we finished with the interview I went to have lunch with Tini and the rest of the day went with me going around in the city with her!

- Really? - she asked again, this time much calmer than before.

- Yes! - I said as I held both her hands while looking into her eyes - I love you and only you... And if I'm gonna kiss someone it's gonna be you and only you, beautiful...

She just stared at me blankly for like 10 seconda before hugging onto me tightly.

- I'm sorry... - she mumbled.

- It's okay... I didn't told you that I'll be away for the whole day so it's kinda my fault too...

- No, it's only mine... - she sighed - I met Laerte when I left the shooting and he pissed me off again... And when I rejected him he came up with you and Carla being together somewhere and stupid me... Believed him...

- Nah... Don't be so hard on yourself - I smiled at her and kissed her head softly - Everything's fine now and everything will be fine...

Now I felt her calming down totally while I was hugging her close to me.

- I love you... - she whispered.

- I love you too, beautiful...

- Will you stay with us for dinner? - she asked as she got out my arms.

- Yeah, I'd love to... - I replied and soon we all sat down to eat, like we always did, but for some reason I still felt like Selvaggia is a bit unsure about me and this makes me sad...

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the end I stayed over for the whole night so I can be with her...

- I feel so stupid... I shouldn't have believed him at all...

- Easy now... - I smiled as I hugged her her close to me - Nothing bad happened... We're here together... And no one will break us apart... I'm not letting anyone do that...

- Okay - she smiled - Okay...

----- TIME SKIP -----

But as the time was passing by I soon started to notice that she doesn't trust me too much and I can see that mostly when I was around other woman.

This makes everythibg harder because I still need to be much more around Carla and she doesn't help in the situation either.

She keeps trying to make Selvaggia jealous and annoyed and most of the time it works too.

- Okay, Carla... Stop doing this! - I sighed deeply when once again she followed me to the rest room - Stop doing this to me, Selvaggia and everyone!

- I really have no idea what are you talking about - she said, sounding like she doesn't know why I'm so annoyed when she pretty much knows - But if she doesn't trust you... Then why are you still with her... - she continued as she came closer to me.

- Because I love her and if you and her ex-husband wouldn't even be here we'd have no problems here at all!

- Have you even been thinking about this more?

- About what?

- About her ex-husband.

- What?

- I mean... He's her son's father... Don't you think it'd be better for them to be together for the kid?

- What are you...

- Just think about it... What if she's actually with him when you're not around? Her son loves him father... And she wants the best for him, obviously...

At this point I started thinking and I didn't even pay attention when Carla kissed me on the cheek and walked away...