Chapter 28 - Radio show

- This was so awkward... - Selvaggia sighed frustratedly - That wasn't even about the series, but he still had to ask!

- Well... You let him ask - I said - But it wasn't that awkward as it started at first - I smiled as I kissed her hand.

- Yeah... But it's only thanks to you - she smiled back at me - You were there once again and helped me out...

- And I'll always be there for you... Whenever you need me...

- Thank you...

- Now... How about we order something to eat? - I asked her - We eat the go for a walk?

- Okay... - she smiled - That sounds lovely...

- Good!

And after that we indeed ordered some food while we enjoyed each other's company and continued talking.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day we were walking on the streets, just enjoying the lovely weather when once again Carla had to come around.

- Diego... I'm seriously curious about how you can get along with her son - she said, getting pretty much on my nerves, but I stayed calm.

She seemed like she had to look up some information about Selvaggia which is also a bit funny to me.

- Well, we get along very well. No need to worry about that - I replied to her and I didn't even need to lie about this - Any more questions you got? Or can we go?

Meanwhile I could feel Selvaggia's eyes on me and how she was smiling the whole time while the annoyed Carla stormed off.

- So... Where we were before she interrupted us?

- Right here - she said then she pulled me into a loving kiss.

- Oh... Well... Okay then - I mumbled, blushing slightly.

- I love how mean you can be, but still not rude at all... It's just amazing.

- I know... I just didn't want to be a jerk, or anything, but still make her understand me well...

- Will she be a trouble for us?

- Probably... But we can handle her, I'm sure of that! - I smiled as I hugged her closer to me while we continued our walk.

----- TIME SKIP -----

2 days later Selvaggia was having a radio show so once again I took her there, but this time I didn't want to make any trouble by staying...

- Hey! You're not going anywhere! - she snapped at me after she got ready for the shoot - You're staying here!

- Huh?

- You're still thinking you were a trouble at the interview, right?

- I was actually...

- No, you weren't! - she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck - That was the best thing that could happen - she smiled - You... Are the best thing that could happen to me...

I couldn't help smiling as she said that and I kissed her softly on the lips.

- I love you, beautiful... But you need to go within a few minutes now.

- Promise you won't leave?

- I promise - I smiled at her then kissed her on the cheek before she left to start.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- So Selvaggia... - the guy that she has been working with in this radio show, called Marco - How're you doing lately? I haven't seen you for a while now.

- Pretty good, Marco - she replied - Been quite happy though.

- I can see by your smile - he said - I bet it's because of the guy, you came with!

- Yes... That's true - she said, smiling as she was looking at me from the corner of her eyes - But this "guy" has a name and I'm pretty sure you know that too.

- Yes, yes... Diego - he mumbled - I know what his name is. And? Is he atleast making you happy?

- Yes... Very happy... - she smiled warmly and even happier.

I couldn't help smiling at this as I continued listening the whole conversation, but the whole time I've been staring at Selvaggia which isn't too surprising.